Opinion on a Cobalt ss?

People say they’re pretty fast

S/C are alright. get a neon SRT if you can find a new one. but the supercharged cobalt SS’s acn be decent with a lil work.

wrong forum…its a cobalt…go domestic

that all depends on what ur driving, none ever stepped up on me yet

seen a few at the track, i cant recall if they broke into the 14’s…

I know their domestic but i wanted a import opinion… I dont want one…i wont change from my honda

there is a yellow one in monroeville who thinks he is fast shit but he is super fake and afraid to get beat on , but likes to talk smack

just wait

wait for what??

just wait:D

I discoverd the internet yay for me

the SC one will definitely break 14s unless you can’t drive and spin though the launch

also I think they’re coming in different stages now, with smaller pullies etc

i have no choice to wait for atleast 3 seconds after a 1/4mile run against a cobalt ss, lol , just bustin a little balls for fun fellas

u think that about all cobalt ss?

hey man the car is only as fast as its budget will allow , anything can be fast so i dont doubt the ecotec motor, i just doubt that most ss owners are willing and able and also knowledgable enough too make it something to fear

whats ur et?

12.71 last year with 277whp

The coblat SS S/C are nice car and driver ran a mid 14 with one. The normal cobalt SS with the 2.4L N/A runs a mid to low 15. Rumor has it from some gm performance insiders, that the 240hp tubro ecotec that will go into the solstice GXP will make its way into the cobalt at some time, and they will possibly kill the S/C motor (LSJ) but maybe keep it around for racing in classes with the RSX.

Evo = :v8killer:

how about u what et u run and with what car??