Cobalt SS's are Impressive

Blue Cobalt SS on 51…
he was about 4 cars in front of me, we both got on it in 3rd about 40mph,
i started catching up pretty good, then we slowed down cuz the light was red. light changed right when we were getting close and we were at about 45, i stayed in 3rd an got on it a little but he downshifted to 2nd and took off like a bat out of hell! :naughty: i like em, nice cars, just the wing is gay :hsugh:

there not bad,but the wing is :greddy:

Up my way one went up against an Evo - Cobalt stayed right with him pretty good. Of course Evo got pissed and ran it again still the same outcome. There nice for the money -

:bsflag:

I shit you not - - From what I saw before they went around the corner they hung together…after the corner I have no clue but my money was on the EVO hands down

anything seems fast to a neon : slap:

anything seems fast to a neon :slap:

You sure that was an Evo, and not an OZ lancer?

i still have yet to see one on the road… I am curious to see how they perform though

The Spoiler looked just like the evo’s - -unless they just put it on the OZ :dunno:

i like the look of the ion redline better then the cobalt SS…but still i would NEVER consider buying one

i’ve seen quite a few in the close area of my house, i know theres like a burnt orange one that lives near me, theres another burnt orange one thats parked in some guy’s driveway by south park all the time, and i saw a girl driving a red one on brownsville rd. then there was that blue one on 51 last night

sloshelby stories should be in a book called bedtime stories.

i’d def rock one for a DD

my friend works at a dealer. he said 1st and 2nd feel strong but after that it falls on it’s face

x2 I bet it was a wannabe. You know the specail Lance 8 Model…

really? that sucks. i’d like to take one for a quick ride and feel it. i figured it’d pull pretty good considering the numbers it puts out. it seemed like chevy has a good idea w/ that car but i havent seen any reviews, im interested in seeing if the write-ups claim this also.

Their Nice Drove A Bunch But Their Not All That Fast

nope it was an SS

maybe that explains why i was pullin on him when we were both in 3rd?

I seen one at the car show last saturday in irwin . was the ss there engine bays are fucking tiny as hell looks like there is not much room for shit under the hood a intake and the engine bay will be full