Cobalt SS's are Impressive

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/90BerettaGTZ/My%20Cobalt%20SS/Broken%20Driveshaft/EngineBay009.jpg

Top bad they blow up there axels after 1500 miles, and destory there clutches around that time too.

I Seen A Clutch Explode At 26 Miles

any sentence with “Cobalt” and “Impressive” in it is complete :bsflag:

faster than your truck :moon:

what isn’t?

he did say the interiors are much much nicer than the base model but my guess is with those huge wheels the motor just can’t push through em after 2nd.

as for the axle pic that is a slick doin that not some normal driving. that is what you get when you price a car so 16 year olds can afford it.

Their Lil Over Priced If You Ask Me Jsut Got Another 1 In 24k

ya…u r prob right

doesn’t look like a slick to me. :dunno:

yeah cause you can’t change wheels and tires right?

there breaking,ask azn!

yeah but look at the inside of the rim. if it blew oput like that there would be grease splattered all over the inside of the rim. which it is in the picture. if they changed rims, there may be a drop or 2, but not nearly that much.

well even if it was on those wheels and tires one hard launch and wheel hop spells doom for FWD axles with power.

azn’s axles are totally different than the SS’s I believe

nope

i’ve seen 2 with broken axels so far and 1 with a blown clutch at 26 miles
these cars do have a good amount of wheel hop

There is no way in hell that gay ass neon would pull on a SS…either it was not a SS which I still don’t htink your neon would pull on one or if it was a SS He wasn’t on it all that much.

axles suck, and yes street tires can do that to an axle if beaten on.

well remember, his Neon is an “easy” mid 14 second car :jerkit:

My friend has one without the LSD and its hard to keep traction in 1st. It doesn’t have the better tires either. I guess some came with a Z rated tire and some with the shitty tires he got.

he couldnt even come close to pulling one on