Opinions on Prada Phone

I really don’t give a a mother fuck who’s cock you’ve been sucking for the last 2 years. I’ve had this phone for over a year now. With the stock Sprint/HTC Rom, the phone does have a pretty crappy memory leak. I’ve flashed multiple custom ROMs with all kinds of registry hacks, WM 6.1, upgraded radios, etc and BOOM! no more memory leak. I used to have to reset my phone multiple times a day. now it’s MAYBE once a week. If that. It’s a non-issue. Which is why i said SOFTWARE PROBLEMS CAN BE DEALT WITH!

I’d like to see you download a ROM for an iphone that gives you GPS, EVDO Rev. A, etc. NAME ONE THING THE IPHONE CAN DO THAT A MOGUL CANNOT.

Telenav<Magellan/TomTom/Garmin
I’ve used the Telenav service, it fades out where my GPS holds 3 out of 4 bars in the car, out in the boonies in weirton i bet your phone will drop signal completely both voice and data. Your going off of a blindly led judgement…stay a pool boy it’s better for you.

Who the fuck cares about Weirton? So far, I’ve never lost data and voice anywhere I’ve been. And I always have a lock of 7 or 8 satellites. Havent bothered downloading TomTom yet. I’ve just been using the GPS functionality in Google Maps Mobile.

Majority of the users with Moguls state that after a soft reset they have 21mb of memory free for applications…with nothing but active sync running for the entire day its down to 10% before the day is out…with NOTHING BUT active sync running…you call that “not bad”?

The majority of Mogul owners still have a stock ROM with all of the sprint bloatware still installed. Flash a clean ROM and that number is more like 25-26MB free with no real perceivable memory leak.

Do some more research and when your ready to play let me know…

And on the “shit hardware that can’t be dealt with” comment…you must not realize that the iPhone performs better than your mogul…the only thing you have over it is on the sprint end with EVDO…otherwise it’s beat…look at all the other countries who phones and services are WAY ahead of ours…what kind of network are they on? GSM…not CDMA

thats fine. Have fun with your 1X while I can tether my laptop and download with DSL speeds. Have fun paying $500 for a GPS system for your car. Have fun replacing the battery when it shits the bed. Have fun figuring out how to put more than 8GB of memory into it.

So whenever you’re ready to play, you let ME know. :wink: