Opinions wanted: Audi Content

or its the sound of 550rwhp, but I wouldn’t expect you to know anything about that.

:rofl

He did ride in my car @625WHP though. Vadim is a good dude.

HP isnt everything, man. i can appreciate a high power car, but theres more than one single factor that comprises a nice car IMO. For me, its not that particular sound. Theres cars with more AND less hp than that car that sound awesome, to me. But, its jsut my opinion. And yea, Travis’s car is BADASS fast, but it doesnt sound no where NEAR what one sounded like.

says the guy with the awful sounding 2.7t( an engine that normally sounds great )

Buy a b7 s4

I really like Audi and I love the sound of those V8s even stock. What I found out when I owned mine was they were not as fun to wrnch on because all the electronics. Half the time you add something toy have to go and get a CEL cleared or something like that and you needed a vag-com to do it which was exspensive.

Really cool cars but exspensive to upgrade or repair, and from comparing the parts to other car parts I just don’t see why they are so exspensive beside like timing belt or chain where you needed to remove the entire engine or the entire front end of the car.

This.

I wasnt inpressed, even with a brand new one. Some guy on the thruway tried to run me in his black S4, it still had the window sticker on the back. I guess its a supercharged 6 now, but still a 340hp rating same as the V8. It was when I was still on WG spring in the jetta 16lbs… 70-130 I pulled him by 2 cars the first time and 3 on the second attempt he made. He tucked his tail between his legs and wouldnt come next to me after we slowed down. I dont think he was too happy after dropping $50K that day, just to get beat by a jetta!

While it itsnt the fastest thing on the road, I love the interior, the looks, the sound is sex even stock, and the one I got to drive was a blast. Great car if you can find a nice deal and a warranty.

Somehow by “soulless” I don’t think Jesse was referring to highway pulls, but that’s just me! :lol

you are the king of the streets

Yea I think JClark was talking about aspects

For real.

You seem to be just the hottest shit out on the road in your 30R Jetta. Seem to romp the shit out of just about everything you run into. Maybe I’ll run into your supaaaa fastttttt Jetta on my commute to/from work someday and proceed to put bus lengths on it.

:thumbup

Oh shit

For real.

You seem to follow me around like a dog in heat, just to talk shit about a car you never saw. The short time I had the car drivable I ran:

that s4

Some guy in a red c5 vette, unknown mods on 890 and 5s playing back and forth. He was leading and I was following. Every time we got on it, I was reeling him in, and could have passed him at one point on 5s, but it wouldnt have been smart.

Some rando civic hatch, build d16 (from the same shop that built my bottom end), and a cheap 67mill on it with a tube mani that needed some help. still a light ass car and a built motor and a large turbo. From a dig to 130 I had 3+ cars on him. We have video of it on a phone from the side of the road.

I messed with yetti in his GTI and he hooked better than i did and I reeled him in, then we shut off.

If you really wanted to get a clue about the car, talk to Yetti, Big Red, FnSkanks, Wayne, 20WRX09, makaidz, arcticcat93, stockcarboy, Pete, Eliot… to name a few. Many of them have been in, saw it run, and/or can contest to the build of the car.

I dont claim to be the fastest out there, and I know there are many faster cars here… I just know it moves out just fine for my liking and suprised a few people along the way. It still needs some money (clutch, fw resurface, tires, proper tune) and time, which I def dont have. right now it just sits, and is a bench racer I guess.

No.

As of right now, this is the car I want. Problem is noone is buying. I set my price so that someone would basically walk away with a great deal and still no bites. Im not sure I can even sell my car right now.

I will talk to a couple of dealers but I am really against the idea of trading it in just to get raped on the deal. I may end up having to stay in the vette until it is paid off…

Wouldn’t it be more convenient anyways to have it already paid off for the private sale you are looking for? Having a potential buyer wait a few days for the lien release, etc, can be a detractor.

wat

True, granted I have sold quite a few cars with liens on the title, I can def see how it would deter a potential buyer. Exp when there are so many corvettes at ridiculous prices to choose from right now.