Ordering a vehicle

its the shiny black workbench behind the Lincoln. lol

it now has 360 miles on it. ( driven 310 miles from the WV dealership to PGH. dealership )

Congrats. Looks nice.

I should sell cars…

should have told them to trailer it up.

we dont have trailers!!!

glad to hear you are happy with it Brandon!

I’ll keep an eye out for it here @ work. Looks nice.

Looks great, I love the blue.

just drove back from lunch, saw the Daytona, and was gonna park next too it, but I put it in the garage instead.

Yeah I would have that thing int here too…but sometimes it is crowded in there and you know how assholes are with opening their doors

yep. i’m in pretty early, and the guys i park in between sit next to me in the office, and are nice enough not to do that. maybe we’ll grab lunch next week.

I always try to park in the last spot to avoid dings…I’ll watch some people walking in and they truely don’t give a fuck…Sounds good to me

good thing you dont work down in this shit hole anymore… have to worry bout it getting fuckin keyed like my Sierra

Get Some Pics Of The TBSS

My buddy has your TB’s twin… I love that blue. Now find E-fans from an Fbody and gain both HP and MPG!

-TJ

doesnt he have the big radiator so he can run 05+ fullsize fans?

Brandon join up on www.tbssowners.com Pewter & I are both on that site…lots of good info there, Group Buys & member discounts

:doh: its under a FULL bumper2bumper for 4 years, then powertrain for an additional year.

i know fans will gain me power, but damn, its only a day old.

alright, i’m on www.trailblazerss.com too

you wish you had a TBSS boner :booty:

Nice ride…

So you have a Near Mint Syclone and a new Trailblazer SS at 22? I need your job or else I’m not doing something right haha.

naw, not really i’m happy with my S10…i’m friends with the owner of the site