Ordering POR15, anyone else want some?

http://www.por15canada.com/can/index.htm

Rust preventative paint. This stuff will stop rust that has already started. I’m getting some for the winter beater to stop the surface rust before it gets terrible. The only place you can buy it locally is in Spruce Grove at Eagles Nest motorcycles… but I am never there. I bought the starter kit before and its awesome. If you just have a few little spots of rust on the body or on the frame this will work perfectly. It’s just over $20 for the kit, so its well worth it.

I’m going to order some Friday, and shipping is cheaper with more items. PM me if you want me to order you something.

tri-west auto parts on 91st n 39th ave is an authorized retailer of the stuff…

yup that’s where i got my por-15 for the ae86.

Damn! Thats awesome! No more ordering for me. Tri-West isnt on the website, so I never knew. Thanks.

im not sure if they sell it by the 20 gallon drum as needed for your application dave :E

I actually am really good friends with one of the guys at triwest actually. If you call ask to talk to Jason. Tell him that Mike Barry told you to come see him about it.

Come on… you used that one last year…

yeahh i used to work there… ask for jason or jody… there the only one’s there who know what there talking about!

Come on… you used that one last year…[/quote]

true, very true but its still funny haha

yup that’s where i got my por-15 for the ae86.[/quote]

lol i think its common knowledge for ae86 owners… they all need it :lol:

Are you the guy that I met that one time when I came in to get the fenders ?

the one who was all scrubbed out proly woulda been me … yeah i stopped by there after class today n talked to jason n them…

yup that’s where i got my por-15 for the ae86.[/quote]

lol i think its common knowledge for ae86 owners… they all need it :lol:[/quote]

Oh yeah big time…that and body work/welding talents.

Mopac has por-15 as well…was just there today and noticed it.

WTF… I called and the douche had never heard of it…

WTF… I called and the douche had never heard of it…[/quote]

haha, they have three different sizes. The one close to west ed.