Zero Rust vs Por15

Any opinions, anecdotes etc with these products?

por15> all

do you know where to get it locally?

http://www.canada-por15.com/contact-canada-por15.htm

Locally as in a store i can go to? if i cant get it before saturday, i’ll have to find another alternative

Locally? I’ve never seen it for sale.

I’ve use POR15 along with a few others… One being Chassis Saver… I like it better than POR15. And you can get it at most body shops…

just curious as to why you like it better?

It is a retail store location.

lol
Our office hours are:
Monday - Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm EST
Our mailing address is:

Stevens Auto Electric & Machine Ltd.
591 Main Street West
Grimsby, Ontario L3M 1V1

I liked the overall finsh better…

Alrite… i got some por15. For anyone else looking to do it, i got some helpful advice from the guy who sold me the product. You don’t need much of the rust preventive paint, unless your gonna sand down all your paint to bare metal, you only need the etcher and paint in the places that are rusting and 1 quart of topcoat should be WAYYYYYYY more than enough for an engine pay. In the end everything came up around 100 bucks, and that was for a 4 oz rust preventive paint, a big bottle of metal-redy and a quart of topcoat.

where you get it?

^ i would assume most body supply shops can get it or have it. i have bought it many times at my local small shop here in Beamsville

You can get it in port perry.

You can get it at Paint Circuit. That’s where I got mine.

i gott 2 gallons last year got it from a=a body shop where im known at for cost it was still expensive though ,go to body shops

Picklex20 and zero rust killed por15 in testing and highly recommended by more restoration hobbyist. Easier application too less steps and no need to introduce water into the process (por15’s marine clean and metal ready need to be washed off with water) they both work but I myself would go the picklex zero rust route. I’ve used both. Por15 works but highly over rated. I have a new por15 kit right now actually and plan on using it on suspension arms etc. For preventative coating I am using picklex20 and zero rust on more important parts/underbody.

There is a place in ajax where I bought my por-15 before it is called tgf bumpers its on westney and s of bayly

T G F Bumper & Fender‎
334 Westney Road South, Ajax, ON L1S 6M7‎ - (905) 686-2393‎