Organized/Productive people check in

I need an organizer that i can use online, sync to my phone, and access on my laptop when not on the internet… can outlook sync to google? or …?

insight is appreciated

xo

so u want a pda with bluetooth … am i right… my pocketpc does all that with a usb bluetooth to my laptop, and syncs to my treo phone via bluetooth. and works just fine for me

dont know if that is the way you wanted to go…

I just wanted the kiss :gotme:

get an iphone? or are you trying to do this without spending money… with my phone i can wirelessly sync with google calendar (which is how i do it, if you jailbreak it) or you can sync with outlook through i tunes.

I’m fairly certain his htc touch is capable of what he wants. hes just doin a shitty job explaining what he needs lol. just get a voice recorder and speak all your appointments into it then write them down when u get home duh.

LOL i can sync my phone to outlook, its an HTC touch, i guess i just want to know how to get outlook online or maybe sync it to my google account for the appointments purposes.

blackberry

/thread

your touch doesnt have an appt book like the mogul?

what he said

seriously, get an iphone and a mac, once MobileMe comes out it’ll be an organization dream

I know…i know…

^You really did drink the kool aid eh?

hahhahaa… my touch has everything the mogul has, but can outlook sync to google online?

You can’t share you calendar if that’s what you want to do.

poop… outlook online might be what i need… hm