Osaka Motorsports

are they anygood? how are their engines and how do they compare with varuns engines? On the site it says 1700 usd. Please help.

I’ve heard bad things about osaka, I would stick with Varun’s engines over theirs.

Hey Brian,

I have to agree with Phil man. Varun sell’s only top notch, A1 engine’s so don’t get douped in to buying somewhere else just because the price is good. Remember, if it sounds to good to be true it usually is.

Plus Varun will always be there to back up his engine’s. With in reason of course.

Easy 8)

thanks guys. don’t worry bruce, this is for future reference. my top prioity is to pay you :wink: (really it is)
ps

is this a sceme/advertisement to buy off varun? :o jk.

haha, no, he’s just the best local supplier as far as I’m concerned, but I’ve never bought an engine from either place.

Another plus is that Varun is local, and Osaka isn’t.

Osaka is pronounced OKAKA, horrible dirty/shady company. I deal with www.naganojapanese.com , just started to talk with Varun, wouldnt mind getting some Sr pricing fro him.

1700 USD doesn’t sound better than his pricing, once you factor in conversion, shipping, duties, etc… Unless you’re getting a drastically better price (like a grand cheaper), stick with the tried and tested.

1700usd is like 2500cad by the time you pay for shipping

Just go with Varun’s motors. Pimpest SRs in the GTA guy, straight up.

And if the motor you get from Varun is bad, you can track him down and kill him.

Osaka would be an inconvenience.

I deal with www.naganojapanese.com , just started to talk with Varun, wouldnt mind getting some Sr pricing fro him.

Do you mean varun works for this company or you mean u started talking to him personally. i know varun is one of the best suppliers around but i just wanted to do my homework. Any good news with naganojapanese?

Just buy from Varun. If you have a problem he WILL take care of you.

You get what you pay for.

Hamster says Varun is da man!

AFAIK Varun is not associated with the naganojapanese.

sorry but what does afaik mean?

As
Far
As
I
Know

as far as i know

GT

Already covered it.

does this vaun dude have a website… how much does he charge for a redtop SR with un-cut harness and ignitor chip… I have delt with osaka… and my experience isnt to great… i drove all the way to montreal from ottawa… thinking they had the engine i wanted cause they told me on the phone they did… i get there and they had the engine but with a cracked tranny… I ended up picking up a H22a… and the engine was mint… compression was perf… and it ran smooth…

Osaka sells a redtop SR with uncut harness and ignitor chip for 1900.00 canadian… thats cheap… but i donno if I would deal with them again…

well, you are just looking for the motorset, tranny, uncut harness and ignitor right?
well varun has an awsome reputation for pulling THE BEST motors…
he also backs his products 100%.
it may be a bit more expensive, but it will be a damn good motor and you will enjoy working with him to get it.

This Osaka company that’s shitty… is in Ottawa?

There’s another Osaka in Cali who supposedly provides decent engines. I know it’s’s far but I’d just like to clarify is all.