ouch this weather sucks!

yeah the weather sucks…whats new in Buffalo lol

Just got back from Victor NY and saw like 5 accidents on the 490

They were afraid of exactly what happened to me. The slope of the bridge, with the winds flowing over and under made it very very slick and very uncontrolable for driving. Just sitting with the foot on the brake, the car moves in the direction of the incline… I assume that was the reason.

I cant wait to not live in this shit anymore

LOL @ all the tarded suv’s and trucks off in the ditches, esp on the 990

lol Watched a Dakota barrel into the center ditch near sweet home at around 4pm, not 10 seconds later some old man just drove off the side of the rode for no apparent reason.

Welcome to Buffalo.

Did the OP call-in to S&R by any chance? Story sounds rather familiar.

It wasn’t too bad down here in S. Erie. I was able to do a consistant 45mph with good traction.

Yeah i did. I called from the bottom of the bridge lol

Haha, thought it sounded rather familiar.

false thats not y they closed it down. there was a 3 car accident where a car going towards the mall spun out into oncoming traffic and hit 2 cars going the other way i was right there when it happened. it took up almost all the lanes

I fell at UB today :frowning:

All I hurt was my pride though, so no biggie.

haha, i was only a few callers after you out on the thruway headed to darien lake to help the gf get her car home(dead alt.)

I spun 43435643 fucking times getting off the union exit of the 400, luckily the only vehicle around me was the fucking tard that got in my way and almost put me in the ditch.

This weather sucks?

http://i30.tinypic.com/bi03v5.jpg

got out of work today to see that. Sucks is an understatement.

is that broken, or just the ice all scraped up?

oh thats a nice hole in the window, that from the ride home has spread to- the entire window.

Uh ok so what caused the hole?

no idea. All we could think of is i parked next to a light post in the galleria mall lot, and maybe an icicle fell through. There is no evidence of it being a malicious act, just awesome placement of my car.

my rental 08 impala was surprisingly great in the snow