Out in Windsor! Good to see you....

It was nice to actually meet some of you guys at one of our Windsor meets.

Dtown, Bomex and Iqabob… if anyone else was there thats on this froum good to see you too.

You guys are welcome to come back anytime, we enjoyed having some new faces around and some more competition, lol…maybe when theres some more ppl out and its a little bit warmer, lol…

again, nice to meet you all and welcome to come back whenever…

-sean ( or that guy with red hair/guy with busted talon/guy trying to organize shit)

cough cough

LOL, axle rod i diden’t mention your name b/c you are from Windsor, lol…
But it was good to actually meet a 240 enthousiest from Windsor… guys kinda made me wish I still had my 240…

Forgot about Freak, but yeah it was nice seeing some real cars run instead
of the crap we are used to in Toronto. That was the first Civic I’ve liked in
a long time.

Windsor now knows the Hamster. I didn’t know I was known outside of TO. I guess we gave them something to talkabout.

I was shocked that even I am famous in Windsor :smiley:

Yeh I’ve been on here for awhile, don’t post much, so I know most of you and your cars…

Bomex is 1 for 1 in Windsor, you’ll have to go again my TSI next time.

Yeh Brian’s Civic is pretty crazy and its only going to get faster, it was running on a busted downpipe too.

Guess you guys can’t rip on Civics as much lol. I know this is a big
Honda hater board…lol

We’re not Honda Haters. we’re Honda OWNER Haters… :lol:

just playin’. no, it’s really just that we’re not fond of rice. 240’s are hard to rice out. (not impossible) we cab accept anyone that has taste involved in setting up their car. PLEASE don’t think we all hate all hondas. We like things that are different. the two Honda’s (the DelSol and that H22) were different enough that we like them. not only that, they were CLEAN, no F&F grafix. in my opinion FOUR thumbs ub (2 each)

Thanks for remembering me Andrew…

It was a good meet :slight_smile: I loved the Turbo H24 Civic, and the DelSol

Yeh he have a few good Hondas around, actually there are TWO black del sols that are supercharged, lol…
There like Twins the guy on the Green Kawi has the other one but his has less mods now b/c he is focusing on his bike now…

Brians civic is just insane, lol… its got everything you can think of…

suspension/stereo/speed/show lol…
and that car was running on saturday at half its potential lol…

Slipping clutch, shitty tires, low boost, 91 octane gas…I tell you what. Next time we come we won’t bring such a slow POS :wink:

You cleaned up with the SRT so you got one good kill.
I think you would prolly do the same against the Del Sol and my TSI

yeh that sounds cool, we wouldent mind some extra competition…

Wow… bringing this thread back from the dead…

But I just bought a 240 for my GF and am starting to work on it so I thought I’d join here…

I own that black h22 civic you guys ran when you were down btw… :wink: