Ovechkin 124Million dollar deal

i dont know if it was recently, but when asked who his favorite hockey player of all time is/was, Ovechkin’s response was:

“me”

ROFL…

haha that is awesome

this pretty much says it all about him

“A lesser player wouldn’t have been around long enough to be the hero. Ovechkin was knocked to the ice early in the game by Alex Kovalev’s errant high stick, then broke his nose when he was rammed into the boards by defenseman Francois Bouillon.”

all while scoring 4 goals in the game including the winner in OT

and once again… ovechkin > crosby.

crosby is a huge pussy and never hits, ovechkin will go out and flatten someone and then take the puck he just obtained and score twice

id much rather have ovechkin…crosby gets too much hype for being north american, as if hes the savior of the game…

lol at saying ovechkin isnt a playmaker…the guy has NO ONE (except on occasion semin and backstrom) to pass to…imagine putting him on a team with the LOAD of talent that pittsburgh has (malkin, staal, ruutu, gonchar, armstrong, christensen, etc) and see how much his production goes up…

busted open by a stick, broken nose from a hit, had a hand in every point his team scored, AND he had two or three HUUUUUGE hits

guy gets my vote for the hart trophy…he IS the washington capitals…

:tup: indeed