overheating

hey guys, i made a post earlier in the general chat about overheating issues, in which i found out that the radiator hose was ripped which was causing my engine temp. to skyrocket. So, i was again driving her around the block again cause i just changed the brake oil and i see the engine temp gauge skyrocket!!

however maybe 30 seconds later i see the gauge go up go down then settle back to the middle. So i drive back home, pop the hood open to check if there are any leaks or cracks in any of the hoses in which i found none.

Also turned off the heat as i thought there might be a bubble or air trapped. I turned on the heat and with the car in idle the temp didn’t go anywhere.

Anyone know what seems to be the problem? i’m going to be putting the insurance back on the car soon, but not going to put it on until i fix this issue. Any help would be appreciated…

weird cause thats what mine has. but ive been driving it for months till my hose melted so guess its time for a new rad. call the guys at battle garage and ask if they can help you fix it… (clik on the link to japanese imports and ask if they can take a look at your ride…)

http://www.japaneseimports.ca/

Battle garage are in the same place so ask if you can talk to somone. number should be on the site

Cheers,

did you crack open the bleeder?