OWNED!! lol

Not the 1st pic, in the 2nd pic, WHAT IS THAT?

im seriously just speachless, wat the fuck was that altima doing exactly? now thats wat i wanna know

that would be ice when its heated over 32 F, aka water. yep water from rain still left on the road. hasnt evaporated yet.

I wonder if the altima’s brakes failed? :gotme:

well working at the tolls i can safely guess what happened.

I KNOW THAT LANE IS AN EZ-PASS LANE…There are many clues for that conclusion.

so either:

a.) they where both in too much of a hurry to get through and both went in at almost the exact same time, obviously the altima was a little bit behind the civic.

or what most likely probably happened:

b.) The civic either was stopped in the ez-pass lane, because (a.) he doesnt have ez-pass and was inquiring on what to do, or because the sign read “call ez-pass” and 90% of the time the people stop and look at the thing in amazement… and the altima wasn’t paying attention and came in really fast, and hit him.

im going to go with B

im going with A

i heard that when the troopers came they literally sat there and laughed at those 2 hahah hilarious

B sounds about right to me too. That’s the second time I’ve seen that. The first time was in person, 2 cars in front of my bike at the SAME TOLL BOOTH.

/\ good thing u werent the one getting smashed eh?

well, judging by how far over the civic is, i think that they mush have entered at roughly the same time. since the altima is on the “driver side”, it means that the civic (which was in front) was more towards the right. If the civic driver was stopped and waiting for the imaginary toll collector to come, he would have been towards the left of the booth.

however, the lack of scrapes on the wall behind the cars kind of discredits this…

hahahaha

I heard about this. A girl in my office was held up in traffic because of it. Thats great.

That is such an awesome picture!

man… pictures like these make me want to call photoshop… because I have faith in humanity that nobody can POSSIBLY be THAT STUPID…

but sadly… its true… why cant these people die in stupid accidents like this…

don’t worry, if they got in this accident (which has GOT to be in the top 10 stupidest crashes of all time) they are more than likely going to get into another one and they’ll probably (hopefully?) die in that one.

BAHAHAHAHA

the “5 mph” speed signs make it that much better

Looks like the blue car was stopped and the other car tried to squeeze in…

:lol:

My mom said she saw it from work (Rich Products) and they were joking about it all day.

That deserves an award of some sorts!!!

X…

how the?

who the?

what the?

So what would you do if something like this happened to you and you were stuck in your car, staring at the a-hole that just tried to make the EZ Pass lane big enough for two? I mean your stuck there, in your car staring at this person for God knows how long!!! And people taking pictures and laughing at you, whether it was your fault or not!! Thats some funny shit!!!

no doubt the Altima driver will be up for a Darwin in the near future. lol