PA Title not notarized...is this a problem?

Know any notaries? Or anybody that works at a bank that would be willing to notarize it?

[quote=“brent_strong,post:18,topic:28931"”]

Just got turned away because it’s not notarized. Bad times.

Any suggestions on how to cover my ass when I send the title back to him to be notarized?

[/quote]

make a copy of the title :gotme:

Do you have a sales slip? Or better yet, how far in PA was it? It might be worth the trip…

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:21,topic:28931"”]

Know any notaries? Or anybody that works at a bank that would be willing to notarize it?

[/quote]

Nope, that was the original point of the post was to find a notary…I haven’t been able to do that.

[quote=“anniversaryss,post:22,topic:28931"”]

make a copy of the title :gotme:

[/quote]

Probably what I’ll do. Not sure what else I can do.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:23,topic:28931"”]

Do you have a sales slip? Or better yet, how far in PA was it? It might be worth the trip…

[/quote]

It’s about a 6hr drive. I could go visit Sasha though…only an hour or two from his place.

What about this idea. Mail Sasha the title (overnight) with like 40 bucks for gas. Have him meet the guy get it notarized, then he mails it back (overnight) to you.

Thus saving you time, money and trust. Plus I’m sure he will do it. It’s cheaper than driving down there lol…

Thought about that, but I hate asking favors like that of people. That’s asking him to spend a full day of his time screwing around doing my business.