pacific mall

I remember goin’ there a few times and seeing that they have some small little auto places. Never checked them out before and wondering if they have anything decent in terms of parts, tires, etc.

picture a retail outlet for ALL the chinese crap parts and knock offs on Ebay… thus, you get Pacific mall…

lol no they can get real parts too… but ul pay pretty retail price but their bride seat is fake and they will tell ya so…

pmall is for bootleg movies and nice clothes or cheap clothes and food and arcade and hang out lol

i know it’s of topic but where is pacific mall?

steeles and kennedy, north east corner

its in Markham

Lol! I should have guessed.

I bought my SR from pacific mall.

they actually get real parts. most of the rims are bootleg via IKON, VOXX…etc. you know who you ppl are…hahaha

i get my tires there, cause i’m chiense. so i get the chinese person menu.

I thought you got it from Canadian tire…i remember i did a picture of the swap awhile back

its the canadian tire across the street from pmall

i found it
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9507/connellroadmall5al3.jpg

lmao i remember that

and the lesbian pic is the one i posted lol

ridiculous and unnecessary picture… grow up.

you guys got a movie to go with that lesbo action?

Uhh… Stuff isn’t really cheap at p-mall, only things worth going there for: Waffle, BB-T from Food Jungle, Arcade.

i love those waffles… the ones that they make fresh upstairs at the food court :smiley:

the canadian tire across the street from pmall is no longer there.
they tore that building down i believe.

pmall blows, but the food was good

Yea! And there’s always that chunky asian girl there, who’s really friendly. Even though she’s not good looking, I’d still bone her b/c she makes such good waffles.