Pacific Mall experience, HALARIOUS

Seen this, and almost fell off my chair!!!
hahaha
Cheers

welcome to 4 years ago :slight_smile:

ouch

LOL

hahaha.
been to that mall once. and probably never go there again.
went there when i went to pick up my body parts for my car, had to kill time for the guy to get off work and he lived by pacific mall, I’m with my parents and we all thought that it was a regular mall, like how are malls are here in kitchener… but nope, guess we missed to notice that everything was chinease around there, so we get inside that mall and was like ??? this is a mall? weirdest mall ive ever been to in ontario.
so then later we go and meet the guy that im getting my parts from, i ask him “whats with that mall?” he was just like ohhh thats where you go and get anything illegal around here. maybe if i wasnt with my parents i would of liked it abit more cus i really dont like shopping with them in the first place…

but haha russel peters is a great comedian.

WTF small world…

This morning in my first class before the prof came in. One of the students put it on the projection and were watching the exact same video! haha

Assas1n keeps tellin’ me he is going to take me there… Never even heard of the place

** New to the whole City Scene**

:S are u joking … its the best place to buy anything … u can even get rims and tattoos there.

You live at Wasaga? Holy hell that’s far!

sometimes in the same store too "D

ya it’s not bad about 1.5 hours from toronto…

What kind of illegal shit are we talking about here…???

every thing that can be knocked off is … i even found a knockoff rice cooker once

1.5 HR is DAMN far!!!

As for illegal shit… a lot more than you think :wink:

booottlleegg movies

Dammit… There’s one thing that they dont have which disappoints me very much.

Imported Cigarettes!!! rants about shitty canadian cigarettes

bootleg bubbletea.

if my car is ok on friday we’ll go there. :frowning:

lol wow you guys are all new to pacific mall!!! hahah its jokes… you guys make it sound so bad… but you can literally get ANYTHING there… but im tellin u there like 99.9% FAKE! . lol its pretty jokes tho… im from scarborough so im around there sometimes…u can get rims n all dat for ya car but its pretty expensive…

not everything there is fake,
i’m there alot, and i’ve seen genuine Zolex watches, Nikeh shoes, and some nice adidaz shirts

i hate pacific mall, its a giant cell phone store