Paging: RED 5 lug S14 @ ORF

i need to move my car. there is a red S14 in the way. i have tried to get in touch with adam huchinson, the owner, but he must be on vacation cause i cant seem to get a hold of him. if the owner of this car is on son pm me asap, or if someone knows the owner ask him to pm me or call me at 647 898 9024. my name is alex and i am the owner of the blue corolla parked behind this S14.

thx

peace

anyone?

get u and two of ur buddies put a good jack under the diff. jack the rears up and push n pull it.

lol i’ve been doing this all weekend in the garage,
best thing is getting some sort of trolly system to manouver a car around, jacks are awsome but very unbalenced :confused: make sure you guys are pushing and pulling evenly

i have thought about, but that ain’t cool. if somone had done that to my car i would be very pissed. so i will not be doing it to thiers. at least not yet.

peace

I’d do it. That’s a pretty dick move on his part. When my car was at ORF, I always left it in neutral, with key in the ignition so that people can move it out of the way if it’s blocking something. It’s common courtesy when sharing a shop with others.