Paintball/Softball Teams?

Now that I live up here full time, I really want to get involved with a spring/summer activity.

Anyone know of any paintball or softball leagues that are open or looking for people? I used to play paintball a few years ago in high school on a small weekly league but sold my gun.

I play beer league softball since I’m a washed up all WNY ball player.

This summer I’m playing for Kettles, last year I played with guys from the Ford Stamping Plant, year before that I played with TGI Fridays.

We play up at the Nike Base in Lakeview.

Do you mean softball or airsoft? I ask because paintball is pretty far off from being related to softball…

Na, two different things. Just looking for something to keep my busy and outside this summer.

Softball with the big ball and bat or paintball, the guns and paintballs. :slight_smile:

Both were things I used to do and looking to get back into to keep busy.

I know the local fields have open paintball on the weekends… i’m not allowed to play at tsunami or i’d be down :frowning:

Tsunami/wolves reign has been closed for a while. The only good fields in the area are like an hour and a half away.

isn’t there a field in west seneca?

ah I wasn’t aware… haven’t been there in years.

GRC in Belfast is a bomb field but they don’t have much open paintball that I can remember… mostly just events and tournaments