Painted 99 si

No thanks bro that’s already the start of one lol just bought a new block for it

http://i.imgur.com/eAc0m.png

reminds me of silentsteves Si 6yrs ago, just smurf blue

looks terrible

welcome.

Nice Ricer.

that hood is worse than mine!

Lol I got the other cf hood on now but now the hood is buffed and everything

Slwrthnu’s sister approves

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/data/503/flushfamily03.jpg

I used to live next to him/his cousin/brother or something and used to see that car all the time… That thing was fucking immaculate. Think it was only a 420a tho :frowning:

HOLY FUCK THAT SI IS UGLY

at least the Eclipse looks even a little decent. i want to tear my eyeballs out looking at this blue waffle

Surprised nobody asked pics of the GF in the pass seat yet. :ninja

did you see the car? Why would we ask for more pic’s?

probably some hood rat heffer

It’s not that it looks bad as much as it’s all fucked up with the alignment. When you hit something you prob bent up your radiator support.

Myself, I woulda stuck to the typical Si darker blue with a black roof. Personal preference of course.

That light blue is rough, pretty riced out, but hey, to each their own. I liked that shit at one point (then I grew up).

We’ve all had a questionable aesthetic mod hiding in our closet through the years of being automotive enthusiast.

Whether it’s something you’ve never actually gone through or just something that was done in the day when it was acceptable, but looking back it seems dated and out of style. Some just forget that they weren’t always knowledgeable or up to date either.

Paintjob however isn’t easy or cheap to change to adjust to new trends in culture.

Besides seems a popular color choice judging from at least 2 other local cars with the same tone.

Alot of you guys have balls… I just cant understand it. “not my style” would be an effective way to express yourself if you absolutely have to… If not, why not just keep quiet? I LOVED the laguna seca blue on my BMW, im not too much of a fan on the way it looks on his civic but I would NEVER talk shit because its not my car andhis taste is his taste… OP, I give you credit for going with the lsb rather then some plain color other people probably reccomended… Shows your a leader not a follower like 80% of people.

The paint job looks nice. I do like Laguna Seca Blue but I think its best on a E46. Regardless its not my car and just the reason why we have Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. Everyone has their preference. Me, I don’t even drink coffee…

I think better pics would do this car some justice as well. I bet it still turns heads too.

Welcome to the site!

I could never understand why people choose to paint their cars some crazy color. With that being said, your car looks like doo doo and welcome to the site!