Painted my wheels

not too terrible, but ditch the eyelids for sure.

Yeah, Stephan, hes a good guy… Whats that have to do with anything lol?

My new years resolution was to be more like PJB

Didn’t you buy this thing for some ridiculously low price?

Yes, but what does that mean? I should sell it for a rediculously low price? If you found $100k cash in a paper bag, would you sell it to me for $20k cash? Besides, I bought the car 100% stock, I’ve put money into it.

looks much better

Just saying you should keep your money to yourself. Nobody on here would buy it knowing your profit on it, even though what you’re asking is reasonable.

Did u just buy a new car or something?

I never said the price in which I bought it for and it shouldnt really matter as the book is $17,900 STOCK… I’ve got a couple beaters, 97 civic, 99 civic, range rover and my sk2 so I thought id see if anyone wanted it, but it’s prolly my favorite car.

I could have sworn you said the price you paid for it… I’d have to go digging but it was definitely said at some point…

hmm, idr, i dont think i did but maybe im wrong?

KBB is pretty much used by no one now. Not even banks.

the 2 banks i use use kbb but i have them use nada if the price is too off. aslong as a cars worth is in somone elses writing inline the bank will use it it seems

All the credit unions I applied to laughed and said that they aren’t being used anymore. They use NADA and some skewed scale. It’s all BS, the market is what it is.

worrd, i use a bank and a credit union, bank sticks with kbb cause its and old school bank and sunmark uses kbb but for my red car i got them to use nada cause thier values were higher

I went to sunmark to refinance my camaro at the beginning of summer and the girl I was dealing with, was extremely hot, and extremely retarded. She used Kbb and kept putting it in as a base model Z28. Then she wanted me to PAY money, to get my car down into the “price range” that they would finance me for LOL.

lol yea they kept doing mine a z28 and i kept correcting her saying SS not Z28 and use NADA value. she called her bank manager and he said ok! lol 3.5% for 3yrs!!! better rate then i got on my ws6, n its a 01 i bought in i think it was the end of mach or early april of 05 lol i dont get it

yah I didnt even get that far. After telling her it wasnt a Z28, 3 times. I had enough and just left. I still havent refinanced it and I dont plan on it.

no offense but you still owe on the camaro???

no offense but dont you know about used car sales?

oooppppsssss sorry i guess…lol