Painted my wheels

um yah. I havent even owned it for two years. I bought it from dodge world bone stock.

Throwing money around doesn’t make you any less of a douche bag. If people didn’t take out loans, banks wouldn’t exist. Moron.

hey i think my question was directed towards ssmokinss…not you!!!and it wasn’t in any rude way…and for the record i dont drive a neon …so who’s the moron???

I know it’s not my place here, but I think you calling him a moron is rediculous, im not sure the yr or mileage on ssmokins camaro, but it is not wrong for sexys2000 to assume he bought it cash as its not a bently or lambo… IMO it looks like a $4,000 camaro and to be honest, I dont know too many people who are looking to buy a car that dont have 4 g’s

OMG please stop, you’re hurting my feelings!

Thought you were bring a douche about the fact he still has a car payment.

You can say what you’d like about my neon. I am very aware of what it is and I don’t hype it up. If you ever saw it in person, you’d see the plates on it and have a clue.

Keep it coming.

Honestly, I thought that was you and you changed your username again.

U must know i’m scared of license plates…lolll

his plate say POSNEON he knows what it is . why ya gotta act like a dick cause someone has payments on a car who cares … some people have to work and pay other bills and dont have a silver spoon in there mouth .

last time I checked my bank account, I didnt have $23k in it, to walk into the dealership and buy my car cash.

BTW, the sticker on my car brand new back in 01, was $35k.

yah, you prolly dont like my plate either…

Just because it’s not a Lambo or a Bentley, doesn’t mean people don’t take payments out on cars. I know maybe five people that can pay cash for a $25,000 car. It’s not always a good idea to pay cash for anything anyways.

I agree with ya, just on an older camaro I would have assumed just like sexys2000 that he would have paid cash.

Dude, for once im not talking shit about you, I was just defending my friend who has every right to assume on an older camaro you bought it outright. What the car costed in 01 means aabbssoolluuutttlleeeyy nothing lol, that pos range rover I just sold for 3900 costed like $80k back when it was new lol, my bmw I listed for 15k was like in the high 60’s loaded… Again, I dont know the mileage or anything on your camaro when you bought it and I dont really need to, it LOOKED like an unexpensive car that someone could pay cash for, of course everyones situation is different.

“last time I checked my bank account, I didnt have $23k in it, to walk into the dealership and buy my car cash.”

BTW, I HOPE that statement doesnt mean you paid $23k for your car, even two yrs ago lol…

it looks like a cheap car lolol . wow obv ya never really looked at a lot of your so called import cars that are in th 60k range . those are cheaply made and it shows . who fuckin cares what the kid pays for its what he wants not what u want him to have . i fuckin love how some people are that have money and just assume everyone does .

yup. I did. Kbb on my car when I bought it with 43k on it, was 18 grand. By the time I walked out the door after taxes and such it was over 20k. By the time My loan is being done paid off, it will be in the 24k range.

BTW, you know nothing about F-bodys, but if you did, you would find my car is actually pretty rare. This is why I didnt have a problem paying what I did, and It still would have sold if I walked away because people that know these things, know what they are looking at…which isn’t your case.

As far as build quality, they are made out of the same damn parts as a C5, C5 FRC and C5 Z06. Are they cheap too? Same damn quality.

LOL. I guess we get hated on for working hard to pay for our toys since our parents didnt support us other then putting food on the table.

ya didnt pay cash for it so it must be .

What if you paid more for the car than what it was new? :ponder:rofl:shifty

then your a retard, DUH!!!

lollllllllllll

And my parents did?? Sorry brah, cant play that card on me, both of my parents are scumbags and I’ve lived on my own and paid for my own shit since I was 17, I was an emancipated minor.