Painted my wheels

fuck, If I had 23k cash, I sure as fuck wouldnt be buying a car! I would give 5k to my parents and then buy a house!

exactley dude , big deal i have a 94 camaro . i paid cash for it and i have close to 15k in it with buyin the car but ya know what its mine and its what i can afford . best part is i did alll the work on it noone else did . what have u done yourself to the car besides buy it and clean ? just cause ya have money dont come in here chirpin like your the man , i have more respect for the guy that busts his balls at work and drives a shitty car thats fast . than the one who semi works has a fast bought car .

Fail :frowning:

not a honda s2k ???

and just so i dont get brow beatin by other friends on here that have bought cars that are fast , ya still do your own shit to em lolol i meant it as more of a flashy type of thing

Dude, I think your not getting the point of me posting. No, I DONT know much about f-bodys, no I DONT know that your car is rare, hell I just found out that there a bit more expensive than I thought as well, the point is, lots of 10 year old cars are cheap in price, it is not a “moron-ish” statement like Jim P said to assume that on a 10 yr old vehicle you paid in cash… I think at this point in time, you just like to start internet fights.

slowmaro, can you shut up already? I dont want to talk to you, im talking to ssmokin.

exactly…

[](javascript:emoticon(‘:sex4:’))

na, they actually hold pretty decent value.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-ABOUT-10K-MILES-NEW-MOTOR-/120667322237?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c1855377d

if I had the money, and was financially set in a house, I would buy a white supra too! lol

listen dickhead . i sit and read some of the bullshit ya say . i dont say anything about it and so on , ya run your mouth and not 1 person i know onn here knows who ya are . but trust me , ask anyone on here . i settle shit it may take a bit but it gets done and ya may not even see it comin . :thumbup tell me to back off again and or shut up esp after ya talk shit to a friend and see what comes about

I see this, but hopefully you can see outside the douchness and understand where im coming from that an unfirmiliar person would think a 10 yr old american car wouldnt be worth much at all hence why I said $4k and why I thought you would have paid cash for it.

not 1 person knows me? I think half of the people on here know me lol and from in person… Pretty sure Ive met ssmokin before as well lol…

slowmarro “back off and shut up”

:thumbup

:ohnoes

I dont think you have met me. I dont even have a clue who you are…

Well ya shook a random persons hand then :crazy

I was at the meet at exit 8 with my blue and red bmw… Also brought Nedz32 and NickAlero along… We stood there for 20 minutes while Travis helped you diagnose your nitrous problem…

I remember seeing your car there, I do not remember shaking anyone’s hand, and I dont remember seeing you near you car or anything to put a face to the car.

Well idk what to tell ya, not only did you shake my hand but neds and nicks as well lol… It’s all good, w.e