Paintless Dent removal places?

Hey guys, I have quite a few dings on my driver and passenger side doors and was just wondering where’s a good place to get Paintless Dent Removal done in Mississauga? If anyone knows a good place or what kind of prices they have please let me know, thanks :smiley:

There is a place near Dixie and Matheson. It is on the north side of Matheson just west of Dixie.

I can get an exact address or phone number if you need it PM me.

I don’t know any in Mississauga but I can refer you to the guy we use for our cars. He also does mobile work too. The Dent Doctor 416-420-0220 ask for Richard just tell him you were refered by prestige motors. You could also try these guys too Autodent magicians inc. 416-434-3368 I have never used them before but my friend used them and said their work was great but I stick to what works I have seen dent doctor do hundreds of cars here in the past 6 years and I know thier workmanship is great. Good luck man…Hey man did you get any ink for your fax machine so I can fax you the car fax I pulled for your car?

HEy thanks guys! I really appreciate all the help! (Oh yeah, i tried fixing the ink but its kinda weird… but I think once I put in the ink correctly, your fax will be printed out because my fax machine says that your fax has been saved in the memory… thanks!) But if it does not come out right, I will pm you for it again! Thanks!

hey…since we’re on the topic of dent removal and body work, iw as just wondering if this is wise. Ok there is some rust on my car, and some minor dents. Since it’s gonna start snowing soon, if i was to have the rust fixed, dent fixed, and primered, would that be ok for the winter? or would it be better to paint the whole car at the same time? Because i dont wanna paint the car now cuz the paint wont really set in for winter, but i dont want the rust to get worse either…any tips would be great. thx.

Primer is porous. Unsealed primer will soak up water.

But if you want to do what you said (which is a good idea) you can use a primer/sealer.

Even small rust spots on cheap recycled japanese steel can grow massive in one winter.

ah, so i can just tell my body guy to fix the rust and put primer and sealer on it? then it should be ok throughout this winter?

and if i was to paint the car in mid december, would that be bad? i dont have much experience with body work, so any info would be appreciated.

2 stage paint will set very quickly.

It’s not an issue with the paint not setting,

it can take a few months for paint to cure completely. This is why you’re not supposed to wash a freshly painted car for up to a year (or so I’ve been told)

the problem is driving the car around in the winter will get it salty.

the salt is bad for fresh paint, and you can’t really wash it off either.

oh, and primer/sealer is one thing, not two separate ones.

If you’ve ever seen body panels when they’re shipped, they come in a heavy matte black finish? That’s primer/sealer.

in a standard paint job, the primer is the primer, and the paint acts as the sealer. Since you won’t be painting it, you use primer/sealer, which will prime and seal in one stage.