Paladino: Putting his foot back in the political door

He gave Micky a bunch of $$, and now he is paying to air this commercial:

I am impressed!

Also he somehow got his hand on this and brought it to the forefront.

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2009/09/14/the-stokes-memo/

If you live in the city and are a registered democrat PLEASE go out and cast a vote for Kearns. We need the change!

I would if my official address was in the city :frowning:

Probably too little too late though. I bet Brown wins the primary.

Kearns is going to run as an independent if he loses this primary, and that will give him time to build up more and more of a campaign against our idiot in charge.

:lol: @ independent. Save your time/money Mickey. If Osama Bin Laden was a registered Democrat and won the primary he’d win the mayoral election in Buffalo.

I looked and there has never been an “independent” and the last time we had a republican in office was the 1960’s

:tup: to Paladino

Vote Kearns

It’s a common theme.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/20/beck.cities/index.html

LOL awesome I know both of those cops lol and the commissioner is such a douche bag.

4 more years of Brown… argh

As much as I held out foolish hope, did you really think he wouldn’t win in this city based on its demographics?

Eww, please don’t link me to a Glen Beck article ever again. I can appreciate a well reasoned debate, but that guy is a maniac.

If you would like me to read something else, post away.

Yay, now Brown can continue his strategy for success, knock down empty buildings!
I can’t get over how he bragged about that. LMAO.

Mickey was really just finally starting to get his word out and then the primary was over. If I was him I’d run as an independent since Lord Byron is unopposed in the general election anyway, and keep hammering away. Short of infusing more Caucasians into the city though he will always have his work cut out for him

Unfortunately under the Obama lovefest media he’s the only one reporting news now.

Acorn
Van Jones

Those were Beck for weeks. He kept hammering it and eventually the Obama press had to start covering it when people starting asking why they weren’t hearing about it anywhere else.

^Like I said the other day, you may not like Beck but at least he is looking into this stuff.

At the risk of being accused of be racist I have to ask, if 50% of blacks are unemployed in Buffalo why do they wait until almost 9:00pm to vote? Why aren’t they voting as soon as they wake up in the morning? The news showed black people lined up at 9:00pm, this is why I ask. I smell an Acorn.

Here is an idea; if you are unemployed you can only vote until 6:00pm.(so get there really early)

Dude, these people are just waking up at 9pm.

Buffalo politics and WNY politics are plenty dirty on both sides, trust me.

:lol:

^Well yeah, I mean if you want to hear about Kayan West and the swine flu, others are reporting.