"Paranormal Activity" movie

The throwing part still defff got my attention at the end of the movie :lmao

The part where the chick just gets up randomly in the middle of the night and watches the dude sleep for hours irked the hell out of me. Imagine how scary it would be to wake up to someone just staring at you like that.

That scared me more than anything.

throwin the boyfriend is the most exiciting ending, i like the police one because its the most “Believeable”

Ahh, ok I see where you’re coming from there

Wow way to ruin it ya fucks

not really what does “the police ending” mean to you LOL

You didn’t have to read past Shady’s post that clearly warns about spoiling.

just watched the online version, deff pretty creepy. its similar to the Blair witch project. the whole dragging of the GF was fuckin eerie.

Just got done watching it with the girl…

Wont lie, was definitely creeped out throughout the movie, got some goosebumps and was tense as fuck during the night scenes

Definitely a very believable movie.

The police ending is very beliveable, again im most excited to see the 3rd ending that was only screened once where she slits her own throat.

My favorite part is where your hear that nasty sounding shreaking and then you hear the loud thump and they go downstairs and see the light moving… Also the wegieboard when there not home

What makes this movie better /scarier than other movies is it dont SHOW you anything, it lets your mind make imagine the rest which makes it that much scarier.

Exactly, not just that but it makes it more beliveable especialy if your like me and you love shows that talk about Ghosts/Demonoligy…

I love learning about that shit… have since I was like 10… I scared myself shitless reading all this shit when I was little but its cool to have the information even if its not very useful :lol

im not reading all 4 pages of this… but i seen it the day it came out… i thought it was funnier than scary… whoever thinks it was scary is a bitch…

/thread

I thought it was a great movie.
I can’t stand when a horror movie does nothing but rely on blood and gore.
There is nothing scary to me about graphic violence.

i wanna spend 15k and make 8mil gross. :frowning:

Good movie but not very scary unfortunatly, I was really hoping to get a bit more help in imagining what this thing would look like besides some crappy pics from a book and some 3 toe footprints. They couldve used the mirrors or had the black mist show a bit more form IMO, I guess my imagination sucks:(

Just got back from it. i thought it was pretty damn good. I have never been scared or creeped out by any movie i’ve ever seen and this one gave me the f’in creeps. I think alot of it was that it was believable and let your mind do the working. And on a side note, I walked in my door from seeing the movie and apparently my dog decided to free herself from the kitchen (we keep it gated off) and was sitting about 2ft. inside the door. But it was pitch black so all I saw was that eerie “dog eye glow”. I think I may have pooped myself a little bit… FML!

I saw this movie tonight as well, definitely gave me the creeps for a while :lol I hate the shaky video footage though, but whatever…