Parents supporting the modding habbit.

I’ve never met K20power before, no clue who he is, but my impression from this forum is that he is far from a cocky asshole, in fact before this thread I didn’t realize he was that young, which says a lot for his maturity level… his post count on the other hand ;D

And ive heard from abunch of people, you only “helped”. with the motor swap.

Nonetheless, im speaking for a large group of people who dont have the balls to say anything. its not just me.\

So your telling me everytime joey walks up to someone and says, you wanna race, its only has a intake and exhaust… thats respect? sure it may be funny the first time, but to tell/race everyone…idk.

im not gonna lie the first time he said it to that guy with the rsx was pretty funny but he got caught in it

dude… THATS RACING… you dont tell everyone everything it has. racers edge homie.

as far as you having a personal grudge against him… i think the maturity thing can go both ways… you are trying to call him out on a public forum… have a little tact and class yourself.

Well, i don’t see ANYONE but your rotterdam boys agreeing with you, but that’s just my observation. If i was a huge cocky asshole and acted like i did EVERYTHING on my car myself, no help whatsoever, no one would’ve posted opposing what you’re saying.

Sure i want to have some fun and say i have an intake and exhaust, who really cares? It’s doing no harm. Most people know by now what it is. Others think it’s quite funny as well.

First time I met him…he did that same thing to me.

learned how respectful he was AFTER the fact…I would do the same damn thing if my car wasnt so noticeable how far from stock it is

And YOU have room to talk?

pot… kettle… black…

damn its gettin bad now… i tried to keep from laughin when i hear him say all i got is exhaust and intake

Thank you. You don’t want everyone to know what you have all the time, so you keep it on the low. Afterwards i will go up to the person, chat, show them what it really is and go from there. I’m not like “WHOA HAHA, YOUR SHIT IS SLOW, I JUST SCHOOLED YOU” then walk away all dickheadish.

listen here PAL… i get my balls busted more than ANYONE in the car scene… i play it off because its no big deal. 95% of shit said amongst me and my friends is a joke, name calling or not. what i take personal is defamation of character. you DONT go questioning someones strength of character… especially YOU. you know NOTHING about me. you’ve never met me… dont go running your mouth about shit you have no basis of knowledge on.

well, what I DO KNOW about you, is your new site name LIES :headbang

tact i do not have… that i will admit… class i do. i gave everyone credit for a great bunch of cars and an awesome meet today…i had no issues with anyone… just busted cosseys balls a little before i left, but if that didnt happen… i wouldnt have felt loved. :crackup

ill race ya joey in the jeep…lol

:confused… didnt lose??

No…but I would Hardly call it a v6t killer when I could still smile at you through my window :runaway

Only knowledge i have of you i have is how much of a dickhead you are on the fourms…again… most of it is ball busting, and funny but acouple people said you were actaully not what they expected you to be in person, so thats a good thing. i dont have a grudge against you/joey/anyone. My orignal point was i hate people that are spoiled and have no consideration/knowledge for what they have, and how good they got it.

hahaha fair enough… ill be sure to get that 3" exhaust on and a new o2 sensor and kick johns ass out of my car next time…lol

haha yah hes pretty heavy lollll

dont make things personal then… joe isnt a dick… he seems to understand what he has and how well he has it… he pays for his parts but we all have our hookups on things… cheaper labor, a hookup on a part, whatever it is…
and especially dont rag on me if you dont know me… you have to have an idea what your talking about before you truly are able to bust my balls.(meaning personal first hand experience dealing with me)