another daddy buys 16 year old sti

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=24408437

LOL. wow is all I can say.

jelous his daddy is richer than your daddy?

wow i wish my mommy and daddy bought me cars

No not at all. Thanks for asking though.

how long before he tries to drifto it on dry pavement and rolls it hard over the curb ?

look at HIS income. $250,000+ lol

ugh im not even going to start… read some of the picture comments with the car, makes it even better

OMG!!! This shit makes me ill, i guess 100% of the time kids ruin these cars. Either they wrap one arounda tree or they do…that to it. Has to be the ugliest STi ever. I dont really hate it when their partents buy them hot cars because if it were me i would love it.

Funny story though. I was leaving best buy thursday and an older guy pulls up next to me wanting to ask me some questions about my car. It happens all the time so im like sure. The dude says hes thinking of buying one for his son, thats when im like oh noes!! So he asks can i think of anything that i didnt like about the car… I said yeah the big stupid wing and if your son isnt used to that much power it may be a bad idea. so i ask him what his son drives now. He said he has a olds for the winter and his summer street machine (my words not his) is a new cougar…So i told him to buy a wrx instead.

spoiled brat.

I wanna buy my kids what I never had…BUT! they will have to earn it

look at his “income” too

:repost:

My kid is going to have more driving experience than me by the time he is 16.

And if I had the money, I’d probably buy him one if he wasn’t an asshat

who cares?? the kids fucking ugly and will probly never get laid… getting laid many times>sweet car

and even if he does get laid.hes still ugly and chicks will only want him for his money
thumbs down to gold diggers

So I’m really not mad that he has that car, because I think it would be mighty fun to drive one all the time. However, that color is ugly. And that hood is hideous. And his “ice” isn’t working for him.

I would however buy “the myspace whores of Portage Michegan” calendar.

My shit after I eat a can of corn looks better than that gold color

this quote from a picture of his engine made me laugh “520 hp …try and beat that…i dare you”

This one also “yes my car was on the cover of import tuner”

What makes me sick are parents who buy there kids all these things and the kids develope this ego like “yeah im king shit, it deserve all this” when they havent worked a day in their life. Yet people work their asses off for their families and have nothing to show for it. Oh well…he will probably crash it and daddy will buy him another one.

you’re preaching to the choir…for the most part, I assume…

Congratulations to the kid…I got a ton of shit in HS because my parents bought me my first car and it was nicer than everyone else’s, but i always got straight A’s and was never a fuckup or in trouble, so my parents thought I earned it. Why should every kid drive around in a piece of shit for a few years, so they will “appreciate it” more when they get something decent? Fuck that. If you can afford it and its a good kid, buy them the car they want, not something they don’t.