paris is out of her jail!! (56k warning)

paris is finally out of her jail which is more commonly known as JI’s parking lot. hehehe. as far back as people can remember my car has had a lot of problems. heres some pics i took after i gave her a bath after 6 months of just sitting there. plus a special vid for all those people that keep saying she doesnt run, she cant start, she cant move, etc… she was able to get herself in and out of the garage on her own power. no pushing or any type of assistance from anything/anyone. in the pics i test fitted the ghetto painted R33 gtr wing and you can see the spot on the hood where my hood lip used to be and now its welded.

what she used to look like.

this is her now!

rear shot with r33 wing and taz

time for her to go back to sleep

youtu.be/TFh_T-XvrZw

a vid of the car running. you can clearly hear the knock from one of the cylinders.

p.s. this has both vid and pics so i posted it in general chat. lol

lol congrats alex. hopefully everything will work out and youl be back on the road. Ill come up for a drive once with pamela. Steve

thought this thread was about paris hilton :stuck_out_tongue:

what a deceiving title :stuck_out_tongue:

does it run yet ?

just wondering, what happened to it? how did it get to the whole not running and problems issue? or was it like that when you bought it?

looks nice now.

Alex = n00b for paint
I expected a better job than that for color matching!

my front lip and front grill were painted by me and also used the same paint. i just got lazy with the rear spoiler.

lol i dunno man, the fact it started rolling down your driveway when you stalled it and had to have kev jump it speaks to me that it isnt working fine lol

and i knew someone would point out yur paint job hahaha

Wonderful paint job Michealangelo.:{

So when is this beast going to be back on the road?

It feels goof FINALLy lookign at a clean car eh alex?

so wheres her new sex tape?

haha yea…i was about to say its pretty coincidental

If Alex is what he say he is, he’ll say it was an intentional move on his part to show he may be smart.

So typical of a guy to say one thing and mean another…
buaha!

So Typical of a women driving a Honda.:{

lmao

Care to join me on the track? I play nice…

… I don’t know. FITZY_07s Skyline packs a mean punch. If that’s your choice then good luck

id pay to see anna wip anyones butt on the track. she has more track time then most of us combined. plus its more of the driver than the car. i found out what was wrong. the battery was ****ed thats why it died on me. partsource gave me a new one. YEY! plus bought more needed parts for it. lastly my set of 20 wheel locks from gorilla just arrived from AIM. steve hooked me up big time. now im pretty sure anyone that tries taking the rims again will have one hell of a time.

lol yeah, unless they already have the key, then it’ll be a field day for them haha thx for recommending me to AIM btw, the rims my friend got are still looking great haha

i’d love to, but my cars in the shop, and i know better then to deal with V-tec