Part Time Job available- Production/Light Assembly

Hello everyone. I used to post on here occasionally and on some other local message boards several years back. I now own a small manufacturing company in the Buffalo area and I’m looking to fill a part time position. I decided to post here because I would like to find someone with a mechanical background/interest. Please see the job description below and PM me with your contact information and resume/job history if you are interested. Thank you.

Production/ Light Assembly - Part Time (Lancaster)We are a small but growing manufacturer in Lancaster, NY with a part time position available performing light assembly work. This position requires assembling small to medium sized parts with basic hand tools and utilizing simple automated equipment. General mechanical ability is a plus, specifically to deburr parts with a motorized rotary tool and occasionally operate a drill press and bead blaster.

We need someone who can work 20 hours per week, and at times we could offer additional hours on an as-needed basis. We operate Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. We can be flexible with your shift time, but ideally we would like someone that can work Monday-Friday 4 hours per day. Compensation of $10/hr.

Pm Sent!

Damn I could do late night or weekend shifts that’s it tho

Thank you to the moderator that moved this post to the appropriate section and added the heading.

Wish this was a night and weekend thing.

I’ve hired someone for this position. Thank you to all that replied.