Part time work needed

Ive got no money and Im not into dyed hair.

:lol funnyyyyy!

375 is possible I would be working mon-fri from 8-2 that’s 30 hrs a week. I make 12 a hour now and I bring home around 445. I am very smart so ill find something not pizza not wal mart lol.

And I’m currently doing it with my second job but both ny job and yours require a specific and not readily available skill, which she doesn’t mention having. Though yes, it is possible, just very unlikely.

yeh dont you forget about me!!!

You must get almost no taxes taken out then.
I make the same hourly pay and bring home less than $400 for 40 hours.

obama is hooking up your paycheck, and RAPING mine. but im sure glad i have no kids!

I choose to have more in my paycheck every week and I get less back at income tax time. I rather have more money during the year.

I kinda like getting more back on a tax return because thats like saving money for me. If it was in my check Id just blow it on dumb shit.

money management> you

yeah, I suck at it. I used to be awesome with saving money but then I bought a Mustang and Ive been broke ever since.

I clicked when I got home, not that work would care.

I might have to visit that establishment.

tittie bars dont really do much for me. fun once and a blue moon but thats it

^ Good for you.

That place used to be the legendary Pink Lady and it turned into a BYOB strip joint for a while after that… seriously how awesome is that!!!
I haven’t been there since so I don’t know if it’s still BYOB…

f.o.r.d. (cars that is :rofl)

Yea I’m aware, they appeared to of cleaned it up a bit.