Part time work needed

My daughter starts school this year and her school does not provide transportation so I need to work part time. My work is not willing to allow me to go to part time, so I need something else ASAP! I am willing to work Monday-Friday from 8am-2pm, I also need to stay around $375 after taxes. I am a great worker and can provide references. I am great with computers,filing, etc…If someone can help out I would greatly appreciate it! :hug

Welfare?

Very funny…Not:lol

I will never go on welfare, and I would never ever use my body for money. Sorry lol

Bah, I would never let you strip in a place where they liked the Penguins anyway. If you want to go work for an employer who is a Devils fan, I might even join you if the pay is right. :lol

hey i got a pole in the basement

just kidding !

unless u wana do it !

extra extra !

deliver pizza.

no but srsly… stimulus checks ? welfare , something has to be available !

Na, if I cant find anything I will just stay at my current job but Ill end up loosing pay bc I will have to leave to pickup my daughter and then pay for daycare for the 3 hrs afterschool on top of loosing another hour of pay, so Im trying to avoid all of that, plus I would really love to help her with her homework etc.

yea i hear that, its alot of bs

BUT u gotta do what u gotta do as a parent…

Do they have some kind of before school program?
I know sometimes for kids/parents who have that same problem they have a breakfast/morning programs but I’m not sure about your school district.

at my elementary school ( blue creek) they had a before and after school program. cyc did it iirc.

do you have any skills…

$375 seems like alot to ask for with a part time job. I work full time and my base take home pay is about that with 40 hours worked and I make $12 an hour.

alot of schools have the before and after program what district are you in?

www.captialareahelpwanted.com long name, amazing results

http://www.leaderherald.com/page/content.detail/id/514587.html

LOLed at that one.

yes its called get off joo ass and get a job and stop mooching off the system.:crazy

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa207/amandamyers_/Gifs/funny.gif