Paul Walker Can Drive?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Fast-Furious-5_642550.htm

The day I thought would never come.

DONT SHIT ON THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!

kk thnx :stuck_out_tongue:

That was pretty dope.

looks like an awesome day

Paul walker’s actually pretty cool IMO. I was reading an article in Import Tuner (shitty magazine btw) about the cars used in the new F&F. The Skyline he starts with is completely Street legal for use in the US. Paul walker also owns 3 other legalized skylines throught he same company that does contracted work for F&F.

The new 09 scoobs that are in the movie are also pretty cool. Preproduction models that are not legal for road use anywhere.

:fnf1::fnf2:

yeah i remember reading a few years back that after filming the first one he really got into cars… anyway april 3rd im checking out the new one

one day, that’ll be my track day.
yup my track day :smiley:

SO old. Check the F4F extra’s we all know he can drive

That was a pretty sick video but the scene changing when it kept going to white was annoying. Thank god I’m not epileptic or I would have fallen into a fire.

But a sick video none the less.

NICE!!! LMAO

LOL^ and yea, I knew that he could drive a good while ago aswell, just thought it would be cool to share this vid since it was uploaded about 2 days ago.

Also, Cal, do you have a link for the pre-production 09 scoobies?

I think he owns his own shop or something like that somewhere in California, they mostly deal with high end imports etc.

in fobwalls one post. there are three moving things… everytime i see it and stare for atleast a couple minutes. i would almost go as far as to say that its trippy.
atta boi

WOW I like his GTR

Now that’s a day at the track.

thats so true!! i was like stuck for almost a minute and couldnt really understand why… there mmoovviinngg oooooooo

In Mark’s sig…
That’s one perverted looking guy LOL

Paul Wall. he’s a rapper

^^^ LOOOOL