PAUL WALKERS 240SX

I never knew he had one lol.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/3528/wowwd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That will buff right out.

I think everyone should pay attention to what happens when you dont pay attention to the “Danger to manifold” gauge and blow the welds on the intake. Let this be a reminder hahaha

maybe they fucked up putting in a nos nozzle… lol thanks god it wasnt a direct port lol

Man! The blue head lights with the blue decal…it just works.

I think Patrick Swayze’s 240 was cooler looking…

its a K-W thing…

I love how he kept the standard seats and steering wheel to keep the JDM feel…True visionary stuff

personally, i think the supra wing is what brings it all together

Im going the wrong direction with my build…

It’s got a clean, albeit ugly, paint job - at least all the panels are the same colour. Should we begin to count the number of ‘good’ paint jobs of the cars on this forum?

that car is in Quebec btw its being parted out i know some of you want those wicked headlights

Lol – but Paul Walker actually races at the track and shit (found that out recently) so you can’t bash him too much.

Agree Swayzee did have a nice 240

I wonder if it could reach 180mph like in the movie in a parking lot and then spin out

That sucks… bizzals!! Part out at a SON240SX near you!!

multi colour panels > Slime green

Yeah Paul runs a R34 suped up to the tits. It is a nice car.

http://www.modified.com/features/0412_sccp_paul_walker_2001_nissan_skyline_gtr_vspec_ii/index.html

man as much as we all make fun or poke fun at paul walker and the movies guess what the guy is rich and in real life has better cars than us :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s not kid ourselves, minus the crazy fuckin wing, and paint job… you guys would love to own that car. So he has stock seats and steering wheel?.. Everyone post your bride seats and nardi wheels imo, or stfu lol.

He’s SR’d or KA-T, dropped on coils, with a body kit that isn’t even ricer. Too much haterade IMO, different taste thats the owners choice. That being said, GREEN? awwww… I’d much prefer my matte black 240 over that shit anyday.

I’d take my car in its current state over this in its best.