Paul Walker Dies In Car Accident - New: Documentary

For unknown reasons, the driver lost control of his vehicle, and the vehicle partially spun around… The vehicle then struck a curb, and the driver’s side of the vehicle struck a tree and then a light post. The force of these collisions caused the vehicle to spin 180 degrees and continue in an easterly direction. The passenger side of the vehicle then struck another tree and burst into flames.

The description of the scene gives an indication of the forces involved in the impact. On an embankment, officials found a “sheared off cement light pole” next to a “broken tree”, with vehicle debris scattered across all four lanes and into the adjacent car parks.

Yeah, it was the seatbelt’s fault.

The fire makes the structure look so much worse that what the impact damage alone did. The fact that there is soot in his lungs means he was breathing and not dead when it caught on fire. If he was not conscious which is very possible he would obviously not have been able to get out, but the fire clearly ended his life. If he was conscious but had all of his important bones crushed preventing his from extracting himself before the car caught fire… well I guess we have grounds for a lawsuit.

I’m sure we could find some mechanical issue in Ryan Dunn’s 911, too… right?

Please.

Man dies in best way possible.

What’s the problem?

this…

burning alive?

ill pass on that fate

Paul Walker would be embarassed by this…

A nursing home is about a million times worse. And far more people go out like that.

It’s one thing to die on impact… it’s another to sit there on fire with broken bones.

Alcohol sterilized the accident scene.

LOL (too soon?)… nahhhh

Are we really comparing ways to die now?

Burning alive is cool… but nursing homes… nah. I bet hitting a tree while skydiving sucks too… or maybe it doesn’t. Hrmm, what about drowning? Lettuce discuss. eesh.

Skydiving into the Super Bowl naked without a parachute would be a legit way to go. Have some courage people.

think of all the childerns lives you would mess up with the sight of your body exploding on impact…
im for dieing on a motorcycle on impact… then your only messing up a few people who find your body…

as for walker… i think the lawsuit is stupid. (oh when i die on that motorcycle you’ll should sue suzuki/yamaha/bmw whatever im riding for it)

I would be on board for your lawsuit if there was a device that strapped you to your bike and on impact crushed all your bones and kept you attached to your bike the burst into flames and burned you alive.

At least on a bike you have a chance to make a 3 point landing like that one guy in russia or whatever did when he got hit.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7twBFfvF-ZM/U_VWvipjdEI/AAAAAAABI78/jd6-h7-8qTg/w636-h289/ai3OF4j.gif

Dide, that guy was Fuckin Spiderman. What’s the chances you blow your secret identity just out for a simple bike ride?

New documentary:

so no one ever talks about his underage fetish eh? lol not that i hate him, I just find it funny

its not really a debate, it was public knowledge, do a search, he was 33 living with a 16 year old who was “becoming a step-mother” to his daughter

the girl isn’t going after anything, but its just funny no one mentions it