Paul Walker Dies In Car Accident - New: Documentary

its so sad.
I thought it had to be a hoax too, till I say big news channels posting about it. :frowning:

I hope they stop the F&F franchise. Just can’t go on without him.

WTF? Am I the only one that saw Tokyo Drift? Still able to pull off a shitty movie without O’Conner.

Hopefully this will allow the franchise to work on the much anticipated Arabian Drift.

Way too soon but I could not stop myself from giggling.

RIP

X…

Rip, I’m sure he lived his life to the fullest, still a sad way to go, at least enjoying what he loved.

R.I.P. to all the victims of impressionable young men that watched his films:

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said that connecting fatal crashes to drag racing is difficult but that the year the first movie came out, at least 135 people died in accidents from possible races. That is almost twice as many as the year before.

I never heard anything bad about this guy.(other than speeding) RIP.

Rip, he was a true enthusiast who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

the circumstance around it; being at a charity event, being a passenger in the car, certainly adds to the tragedy. I was reserving judgement in case he was the driver and was intoxicated or being a dick.

it’s certainly unfortunate but i’m still a little surprised by the level of emotion some people are pouring on to this over FB. i guess a lot of people really connected with the FNF franchise. i’m sure the series will go on without him.

So shitty…

RIP so sad

I compare this to Heath Ledger. Both died while seemingly on the high points of their acting careers. It is tragic. But hopefully it’s a lesson learned to a lot of people that drive irresponsibly and put others lives in risk.

I’ve always made a tradition of going to see the F&F movies on opening night. Partly to see the movie and partly to see the shit show of people thinking they are Paul Walker on the ride out. People driving over curbs and revving their Hondas with fart cans to the moon holds a special place in my heart. RIP Paul Walker

x2, love how everyone ignores your comment lol

that video gave me the shivers… they didnt say his name but they knew.

The driver of the car involved in Saturday’s fatal crash, which killed Hollywood actor Paul Walker, has been named as former race car driver Roger Rodas - according to a Santa Clarita radio station.

The pair met when they raced cars together at various events, and Rodas later became Paul’s business partner and financial adviser in 2007.

Rodas, 38, was the CEO of Always Evolving, a car customisation shop, where Saturday’s charity event was being held.

Paul leaves behind his 15-year-old daughter Meadow, and former pro racer Rodas leaves behind his wife and two children.

so the driver was also an experienced race car driver…

Who was the driver

Who was the driver you ask?

Roger Rodas Dead: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://www.world-challenge.com/news/story.php?story=2944

YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!

He was 300 yards from the event… According to the write-up.
That car must be super fast or super flimsy… Probably a combination of both.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1982jqc9suya7jpg/ku-medium.jpg

A touch “too soon” but worth a snicker.

This was my 1st thought, how many died emulating the series he starred in. That and I wonder NOS really does blow floorboards off. All that aside, still feel bad for his family etc…

Fast & Flammable? Sorry, maybe poor taste but I think Paul would’ve approved.