Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

Haha, well Im gonna have to be quite for the next season or two! I wanna skip over 10’s

im shooting for a car that goes 0-60 in less than 10 seconds.

:rofl

:lol

not at all man, i posted once i went 12s and thats it.

i know you went faster then 12.9.

i meant with your corvette. shoulda clarified that. sorry hoss.

id love a certain white evo though, owned by mike reichen. 0-200-0 in 22seconds!

Well pete i wasnt looking for another 12page argument with you, just breaking balls.
I’ll get her up to the valley once or twice, to see what it does, and thats it. Im truthfully not looking to street race anymore. Just enjoy the car and the car scene around here (whats left of it anyways).

And im fairly sure even with bad driving ill crank something off thats better than a 12.9 .

Really wasn’t a bad job. Bring it up, I’d do another one!!!

do what you gotta do man. i don’t take anything to heart.

my money’s on ICEMAN.

I’d vouch for an impeccable job. Anything else i need, car will be at waynes.

:lol maybe ill just give you the keys! mother fucker you can launch!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: can’t be afraid of that loud pedal son!!!

I’d love to take it down the strip once or twice. I’m not responsible for the clutch though, lol, see what I did to mine launching like that!!! LOL.

haha word! its brandy new, it can take it a few times, first wednesday night is coming up soon. you better have that termi done!

As much as id be clenching my teeth the whole time, theres only a couple people id trust watching it go down the strip with, consider yourself one haha…i’d love to hear/see it go.

uuuuuuuugh i hate that term.

those motherfuckers are gonna get the best fabricated story they’ve ever heard. “Fucking went to put my clutch in my daily driver, which is not only my daily, but used to transport poor, sick, less fortunate, burn victims between the ages of 3 and 4, to and from the hospital every day after work is now broken because of your half-ass workmanship in manufacturing a fucking aluminum flywheel…overnight me some shit NOW, for the children!!!”

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

x2

BWAHAHA!

pauly, i gotta feel this shifter now that its not falling off.

it is a thousand times better than before! :banghead

http://webmail.aol.com/31509-111/aol-1/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.29419242&folder=NewMail&partId=2
Shorty antenna!