paypal scam

Im shipping a couple hard drives to cali for this guy, but he says he NEEDS them now NEEDS THEM NOW! Im going to ship priority for him after I get my paypal payment. Once I get my $180 paypal payment from him, I really have nothing to worry about right? The money is there for sure right? Ive dealt with paypal tons, but this guy seems really impatient so I had to double check to make sure there isnt a clearing time or some shit.

don’t ever send something out until the payment clears, most people have direct deposit anyways

yeah i had the same problem once (waiting for e-check to clear). guy won 7 different auctions of interior panels and leaves me 1 positive and 6 neutral feedbacks lol. little did he know that that 1 positive is all i needed. sucka!

but yeah wait for the money to clear and then withdraw it right away. i never leave cash in my paypal account just in case someone wants to be a tool and file a BS claim.

when it physically shows up in my paypal account, then Im good right? Thats all im looking for. And I always withdraw it right away and put it in my bank account

it will say either pending or cleared i believe

PayPal Customer Service:
1-888-221-1161

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

you have to log in and get a “secure web pin” first, I clicked contact us…

ship with tracking an insurance.

I never ever ever ship until money is in my BANK account. Not my paypal account. Get the money in paypal, transfer to your bank account, when you have verified funds then you are golden to ship.

I would never deal with an urgent pushy buyer, thats just asking for trouble.

Now hes asking if I can hold them until monday. I told him I would. Ill just wait until the money is in my bank account I guess, since hes no longer in a huge rush to get them.

I had to get $500 in video cards stopped and sent back once after I found out I got scammed. The called and get them stopped right on time before they went out for delivery. Had I not got my cards back, it would have been a shitty lesson to learn. Thats why Im always a little suspicious now.