PC Racing/Driving simulators?

Yeah thats what I have been doing today at work. got a few things that will be here tuesday. but now i ran outa ideas. :Idiots

So I played Iracing for a couple hours, I’m acctualy quite impressed.

Everyone I’ve race with soe far is really cool as well very helpful

So as of right now im sitting in front of my 51" TV

Its sunday no ones home cept me and my daughter, so I said fucki it and moved my computer and hooked it up…

The girlfriend is going to kill me when she see i mutilated her table to accompany my g25 and shifter

anyways sim racer on big tv with big speaker = win

Nice! Yeah i put in a few hours too this weekend. I am getting the hang of it. Actually stickig with and making clean passes here and there on some guys in the practices. Then I hit the Legends and an oval, and the free for all begain! lol demo durby practically!

IDK I tried the Legends oval and I acctualy really like it their a lot of fun… been doing lots of races with it, most the people ive raced with are really cool.

Yesterday I was in first at the 15 lap mark, made it to 10 laps to go when some d-bag instead of being respectful and giving me the right away cut me off hit my tire and i ended up barrel rolling down the track… Needless to say no one was happy with him

yeah the legends straight tumble outa controll when they hook and wreck! lol I was laffin at a ton of the replays. turn it to 4x fast forward and really LOL. around, and around, and around, masive wreck, around, around, around, spin out… hahaha

ive done about 6-7 official legends races… I wanna get my ratings up the SK modifides look like fun…

Althou between races im in the solstice on limerock

yah the solstic on limerock is a challange.

i feel like such a noob, RocketPunch can wipe the floor with our iRacing skills. lol