pearl white paint.. question

mark i guess thisis a good one for you… i can t really remember looking at your car for a while but…

im looking for a pearl white that glow’s a nice bright white…

i hate most of GM’S pearl white as it has a tint of a nasty dull looking… tint to it… almost like a slight tan color to the pearl…

makes it ugly i-m-o

basically what kind of cars have pearl white with a brighter looking pearl…

well you have the caddy white diamond…

there is the lexus pearl color

honda put a pearl on the preludes for a while

nissan as a pearl on the new trucks

or you could get a custom pearl mix at any paint place… i am sure that there is more but that should help some

Originally posted by vtecsol
well you have the caddy white diamond…

there is the lexus pearl color

honda put a pearl on the preludes for a while

nissan as a pearl on the new trucks

or you could get a custom pearl mix at any paint place… i am sure that there is more but that should help some

you can buy a bottle of pearl from any paintstore for around 100bucks
two whites available
fine white
dont remember the other one

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
you can buy a bottle of pearl from any paintstore for around 100bucks
two whites available
fine white
dont remember the other one

werent you banned?

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
HI-jacked:greddy:

:rofl:

to get things back on topic…

i know marks paint is a Lexus paint…

my prelude was a really bright white… and i do believe it was pearl… much brighter than championship white, like on Type-R’s…
I forget the paint code, its been a while…

Originally posted by Darkstar
:rofl:

to get things back on topic…

i know marks paint is a Lexus paint…

my prelude was a really bright white… and i do believe it was pearl… much brighter than championship white, like on Type-R’s…
I forget the paint code, its been a while…

the type r paint looks dull… to me… like a pal looking white…

im looking for a bright white with bright color pearl… im pretty sure marks is like this…

the type r paint looks dull… to me… like a pal looking white…

im looking for a bright white with bright color pearl… im pretty sure marks is like this…

Yeah my paint is like this, here is a pic where the sun hit it at the right spot. At night at any gas station under the xenon lights, it really looks the best.

http://home.comcast.net/~markfroberts/supra5.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~markfroberts/supra6.jpg

There is one thing that really sucks about white pearls, which always bugs the shit out of me … the plastic will not match 99% of the time. I like the color a lot, but im considering painting it a a shade off of the factory quicksilver color, or royal saphire pearl… but who knows if / when that would happen.

Originally posted by SP71Supra
There is one thing that really sucks about white pearls, which always bugs the shit out of me … the plastic will not match 99% of the time. I like the color a lot, but im considering painting it a a shade off of the factory quicksilver color, or royal saphire pearl… but who knows if / when that would happen.

good to hear…

my cars no super car… so i dunno if im going to paint it or not… just wanted a better shade of white and it don t cost much to do it myself…

i like projects over winter

considering im planing on painting the black plastic trim on the doors and bumpers im guessing the whole white pearl would reflect really bad then…

let me knw

thanks for good info

good to hear…

my cars no super car… so i dunno if im going to paint it or not… just wanted a better shade of white and it don t cost much to do it myself…

i like projects over winter

considering im planing on painting the black plastic trim on the doors and bumpers im guessing the whole white pearl would reflect really bad then…

let me knw

thanks for good info

Yeah the plastic would definatly be a shade off…

Feezer’s miata (well before he totaled it) was pearl white. Here are some pics of it.

http://www.7starpro.com/miata.htm

Originally posted by zman26
Feezer’s miata (well before he totaled it) was pearl white. Here are some pics of it.

http://www.7starpro.com/miata.htm

he get any after pics of it in the water?

that was a nicely done show car

it is so depressing to look at that car and to know what he got for it, compared to what he had in it:(

he get any after pics of it in the water?

that was a nicely done show car

its here at the shop…:frowning: made me kinda sad when i saw it but then i realized that he’s f’in stoopid for driving a freaking show car in the rain…damn koreans,there dumb