penn dot rant

do you have to be a fucking retard to have a job at penn dot. i’ve been dealing with these fuckin assholes for 2 months now over a fuckin camera card. so i get my renewal form. Some changes needed to be made since my eye color has been wrong on my licence since i got it in 1997. so i have to print out this longer form and fill it out which i did. i get my camera card and the info is still fuckin wrong. so after trying to figure out there stupid automated phone thing i finally get someone on the phone. i tell her the problem and she sayd we will call you back… 2 weeks no call… so i call back. tell them the issue again and they said they would submit the corrections and send it right out and if i didnt get it in 10 days call back. two weeks.,…nothing. so i call back today and i get to talk to a supervisor. she tells me to go to the center and fill out a form. I FILLED OUT THE RIGHT SHIT THE FIRST FUCKIN TIME U CUNT! i asked why the fuck can’;t you just send me the correct one. now i’m sure i’ll to deal with some lazy ignorant fat black bitch that will act like i’m a bother to her. i swear i’m gonna snap if i get any shit from these fuckers.

when i got my license renewed, i wanted it changed to my correct height and was told i needed to fill out a form and wait 10 days and all kinds of shit. over changing a couple numbers? i don’t think anyone has had an experience with penndot and said “i’m glad i had to deal with them” and wasn’t sarcastic

i changed my height and my eye color and they only got my height correct on the camera card. THANK YOU AFFIRMITIVE ACTION. God forbid qualified people get a nice state job.

:rofl: getting a hazmat endorsement doesn’t even take 2months :rofl:

did you have to use the word black? couldn’t this have been written without race being an issue?

:clit:

maybe getting colored contacts might be more worth your while? :slight_smile:

Guess not.

:frowning:

what world do live in? thats right… freeport. you grew up totally different than someone in the city. you clearly just dont get it. i’m not tryin to be ignorant to you, thats just the way it is kurt. would i like it to not be an issue… sure… my best friend is black… but me and him both know better. 1955 racism isnt the same as 2008 racism. no one is sayin “hey lets go lynch that nigger” its more like, “why is this lazy fat bitch giving me her blackitude, shes just in that job cause she’s black and some bleeding heart liberal feels all warm and fuzzy inside” or " jeez, i wish i could ride the bus for free and go downtown everyday just to hang out and buy new jordans with my CHECK" i certainly DO NOT look at black businessman walking through town and have the thought “wow what a nigger” cross my mind. every person who reads this thread knows the exact type of woman at the DMV who i’m talking about… but it could be at the DMV, the bank, burger king, meter maid… yes there are miserable people of every color, creed, shape…etc… i was simply pointing out the fact i will be futher infuriated with penndot when i have to get lip off of someone who only has a job because of race. so yes… it needed brought up. 4 years ago i had this problem when i got all this attitude from an overweight black lady when i wanted to make the corrections then… i’m antcipating the people at the call center are full of shit and i will again have to fight with a similar person to rectify the situation to my liking.

Is this something that AAA can do? I renewed mine on line and went to the AAA on 51 and had a new picture and license in 5 minutes. The people there were all very nice as well.

Great, I have to renew my license by November. Although it wasn’t too big of a deal last time.

yeah, I think that I did the same, including a change of address and it was like 10 or 15 minutes. They have all of the forms there.

I had the same experience at AAA

I have had my address changed numerous times and have had my height and eye color changed also. I have always used AAA and never had a problem.

What is the point in changing your height, weight, and eye color? Does anyone really care? My height has been wrong for years because I grew since I got my license. When does that accuracy of that info become an issue?

:clit: = sarcasm. I only posted that because of the thread where Justins brother got beat up by the “black” kids and everyone threw a fit.

:wink:

in 2008 with idenity theft i think its a good idea to have accurate information about urself.

I guess I am just not that worried about myself being 6’2" and my license saying 5’10" :dunno:

it wasnt my height i was worried about it was eye color. i just didnt wanna ever have a hassle with police or something to that effect.

where’s xlogic when you need him to start some more shit?

got my identity stolen earlier this year, took 4 months to straighten out and absolutely fucked me at that time as i was looking into getting another car. Since they signed me up for a bunch of credit cards that equals deffinetely not getting approved for any type of loan for a while.