Penn State fans

wvu? they know how to burn perfectly good funiture without winning a national championship in anything.

HAHA true but it wouldn’t be WVU without the burning of furniture, getting hit with firehoses and causeing other issues on Grant - - The guys went far last year didn’t loose alot of players, I think they will do well this year again

pitt does teh same thing

Cal does it with no relation to sports at all…

yeah BC is out…my bad…i forgot

See I told you!

:rofl: that’s true

yeah i thought so, but i wasn’t sure if their basketball team was staying another season or not. just bc a team joins a conference doesn’t mean all sports join at the same time.

WVU Football 0 time national champions

yes it does. ur basketball is tied to ur football unless ur football is independent. Ie: Notre dame. thats why the big east got lousville, cincy etc this year in basketball.

When you’re a full time member, it does. I know what you’re thinking about though, you’re thinking about teams like Temple that split their high revenue teams between different conferences (Football they will be in the MAC starting next year, but in hoops they are in the A-10).

Any full time member school when transferring to a different conference moves all of their teams at one time.

penn state would have absolutely emberassed pitt this year in football, they should be glad they didnt play

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I :love: homecoming weekend

Not just if your independent. See my above quote about Temple…

this year, ya. but the past few years i think pitt wouldve beaten them more often than not. theyd have no answer for big Fitz, fool :moon:

they say ur only as good as your last game… last pitt-psu game, 2000…pitt 12-0. Rod had that long TD catch as a freshman. for now pitt has the last laugh.

Penn states argument is they want a 2:1 ratio in a series with pitt because in the beggining most games were played in pittsburgh cause psu’s stadium was too small… Its nots pitts fault. anything other than a 1:1 makes no sense so its about money as far as penn state is concerned …so until then…12-0

i’m not saying you don’t join the conference; but i thought i remember one sport leaving before another did due to prior agreements with the old conference :dunno:

im a huge pitt fan, but stop living in the past…i hope they do met again, soon, and it will prob. go psu’s way

stop living in the past? how can i look at the present or the future if there is none? how can u say that when u seem to always mention the pirates have sucked since 92…well hey isn’t last season the past? hypocrite