Penndot IRONY

penndot truck falls into hole on bridge :rofl:
http://nbfd.us/nbfdpage+gal/Avalon_MVA_PennDotTruck_BirminghamBridge_11-16-05/index_E.htm

Contributed by on Wednesday, November 16 @ 10:46:04 PST
Just before noon, this PennDot truck, while backing up, went up onto the bridge sidewalk, above South Birmingham Ave, punching a large hole through the concrete. Just beneath the concrete is a 16 inch high pressure natural gas main. The wheels of the truck were sitting on top of the pipe. Initially it was reported that the line was ruptured but it was not.Fire crews from Avalon, Bellevue, and Ben Avon stood by while the truck was removed. PennDot crews quickly covered the hole with a steel plate. There were no injuries reported

whoops, nice job boys! :rofl:

:doh: lol

on second thought i wish i woulda been walkin along there and broke through. cash $

shit > PennDOT

that bridge looks horrid… i wouldnt even want to walk on that!

hahaha thats classic

im not sure if its the same bridge, but there was one me and a friend went over after taking a wrong turn from a steelers game 2 years ago. there were freakin holes all through it and i could just look out the window thru the holes and see the river. i was petrified!

That could have been the 31st Street Bridge, mustang03gt. It’s pretty bad.

no doubt the 31st street bridge. the glenwood bridge was like that till it was redone and the highlevel is that way now and its gettin done soon.

This happend on ohio river blvd in avalon

it was the one off rt 28 that takes you into polish hill. talk about scary. lol can you tell im from the country?