people are retarded

This is a complaint that someone had posted on http://acurasucks.com

I have had a Acura 3.2 TL for 18 months and have replaced five (5) tires after hitting small pot holes or curbs. In 30 years of driving I have had to replace five tires only since I purchased this vehicle. I believe there is a problem [with] Acura engineering of the tire, the wheel or perhaps both.

Hilary Renz

of course it was made by a woman. :lol

:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

i hated my acura brand tires

She’s right. I dunno what’s so funny.

theres something wrong with my tires too. Not even horsepower. Im going to complain to GM

Another gem from NY

I would like to know if any acura owners have had problems with their tires and rims. My son has an acura 2002 3.2TL about a month ago he hit either a pot hole or a curb and his tire got a bubble and had to be replaced. I just recently bought a MDX (picked it up 6-12-03) and my daughter hit a pot hole, then a curb (coming from a red light), blew out two tires cracked a rim and now I’m told there is damage to the axle, frame, and whatever. I had a Ford Explorer and I could run over anything. I find this so hard to believe, 2 acura cars in 1 household with the same problem. If there is anyone else who this happened too I would like to know. I feel there could be a defect in the manufacturing.

Thank You, Maria

I know for a fact previous owner of my TL was a woman, and all 4 stock wheels had curbage. And sweet cement LingLong tires.

So im assuming you bought an automatic.

LOL WAIT

so if you SMASH INTO CURBS and the tire pops then its NOT YOUR FAULT?

NO WAIIII !!

:rofl I did yes.

My TL is a mystery. It has an AEM intake and wires for a sub, but all the records show it was an older man who drove it. Including his verbal phonebook which was still saved in the car. Also has slight curbing on some of the wheels.

he must of let his kid borrow / drive the car for a while. so you sold your trailblazer

Traded it in.

this is absolutely rediculous…ppl are soooo dumb. i just… i mean… i cant…explain it. its bothering me

Think of how stupid your average person is…

Then realize half the population is less intelligent than that.

Equation solved.

If everyone was smart,we wouldnt have fast food workers/strippers/other shitty jobs that are filled by people who are stuck

hey guys, i have a 2005 Acura RSX Type S, i put a reverse snorkel on it, and drove through a pond, now my car knocks. i think Acura should repair it because the engine isnt very well engineered. I once had a Jeep Wrangler and could drive down to the Titanic without a problem.

:rofl

My Acura uses gas. I want to be reimbursed.

I love hitting curbs!!

epic fails…