People That really piss me off=two fags in A4

So iam coming home from the girlfriends at 3am making a left through an intersection when Someone in an Audi going at the light going the oposite way has to audacity to scream out Hey *****. So imedilty i slamed into first and did a complete 180, there like you goning to run the audi fagot. And I know why wast my time but i figure hey i will humor them giving them what they want, and insted of lanching normal i just roast first second and third and then go to about 90 leaving the audi in a cloud of smoke. Then as soon as i think its over the audi a half minute later does a complete ricerfly by slams on the brakes in front of me, so i slam in to 2nd allready doing 50 to pass and the jerk runs me into oncoming traffic. So i gave up stoped iand then in the middle of the road dumped and spun back the other way and went up to 140 to lose the as for good. Please if you want to mess with some do it reasonable if you want to play play, dont cut someone and certinley dont run them acroos the center lane. All I wanted was to play fair(originaly i thought you wanted the same) DONT BE A DOUCHE!!!
if Your wondering i drive a 04 GTO

so it sounds like these kids were probably lame. but doing the dumb shit u said u did doesnt rly put you on a higher level

Well you should have never given him any attention since that’s all he wanted in the first place. Plus, yes at first he was the douche but after your flyby moves and speeding you moved your self above and beyond him and now both of you just look like a bunch of idiots dancing down the road. btw, was it a 06 A4 tinted w/ black rims and debadged, Then you most definitely are not the bigger douche!

all of this would have been cool if he didnt do a fly by and slam on the brakes, i then just wanted to get away!! (its was an 06 with tints )

lol it all woulda been cool if u didnt have to be the tough guy and turn around in the first place…

yeah…this is why younger people have higher insurance premiums…