Peppering (douchebag driver rant)

SOOO Friday after work i went to my fathers house to pick up his dog so i could watch it for the weekend while he went to NH speedway for the Richard Petty Expericance.

On the way home i get on the northway at exit 16 got the dog in the back seat music up just cruising along at about 80-85 in the fast lane. Not to many people around then I notice a new A5 Audi coming up pretty fast in the lane so i switch into the middle lane and let him pass hes pacing with for about 1 -2 exits. I notice hes not paying much attention(his girlfriend/wife in the car) weaving a little bit so i speed up and get back in the fast lane. By this time he slowwed down and switched to the middlelane and FLYS up next to and paces me a again. Then he started weaving while looking at his GPS or whatever. and come HALFway into the fast lane while looking at hid dash board i move onto the median over the white line and proceed to lay on the horn. He looks at me,speeds up and keeps moving into the fastlane and SLAMS on the brakes.

By this time im pissed i fly up next him and and give him the WTF gesture he flips me and slows down and gets behind me. Im like “So this guy wants to be a douchebag” So i slow down a tad and he gets back into the fastlane starting to speed up , he get next to me and starts to swerve into my lane. Again, but this time its on purpose. and he does it for about 1/2 mile. the entire time hes in the fast lane. Soooooo i reach down into my cuphlder and grab a handful of pennies and proceed to throw them out the window i had about 30 in my hand and 25 of the 30 bounced off the front of his 2010 Audi. HE SLAMS on the brakes moves to the middle lane about 1/2 car length behind me, and start to accelerate more towards my car. i can see hes fucking pissed and his passenger is screaming at him. So i grab another handful and toss this one out the sunroof. Heard EVERYONE hit the front window. he slams on the brake cuts over three lanes and gets off the exit i belive it was exit 12 or 11.

I was laughing histariclly the entire time this was going on and he could see me in the mirror.

I seriously cant fucking stand asshole who think they own the fucking road cause they drive “Nice” cars.

Cliffs for those that don’t feel like reading.

I should do that next time, I typically don’t find many Aholes when I’m driving around, but I should keep some pennies while on the bike :lol

The last time I was around people throwing change at a car for doing dumb shit a bunch of PR’s pulled knives on us.

It’s good to see you handled that situation with maturity and didn’t let the driver get to you…

I find most minivan drivers to be the biggest d-bags. A five star crash rating doesn’t make you invincible… Cocksuckers.

I find most STi/WRX and Evo drivers to be douchebags even though I own one kind of. Something about awd and a turbo will turn my mom into Peter Ramotowski.

IMO the worst people on the road are the grammy’s and grandpy’s in their Oldsmobile’s doing 10MPH under the speed limit, taking turns at the pace of molasses, and lane changing with the signal they used 5 blocks ago.

good read and nice to see you didnt lose your composure matt :rofl

had a dickhead brake checking me for no reason today, traffic didnt allow for me to get infront of him but he turned into the firehouse, when i was heading back home 2 cops were pulling out of the same firehouse and i almost shat my pants

yea its a shame he didn’t just let the guy keep driving like an asshole and possibly cause an accident and get people killed…what was he thinking :facepalm

why would you throw change at a car ? probably one of the dumbest immature things I’ve ever heard of.

^THIS

Just move into the far right lane, and if he is still being a prick and pacing with you after you’ve done that, the mature thing to do would have been to pull off the road and stop for 20 seconds, 30 seconds, or even a minute! Think about it…if you stop for a minute while someone else drives 70+, there’s more than a mile in between you and his shenanigans.

Lmao how you people get involved in these ridiculous situations is beyond me.

fixed. this is far more amusing than throwing money at them.

Cool story brah.

Good edit :rofl

:asshole:asshole:asshole:asshole:asshole:asshole:asshole:facepalm

If somebody threw change at my car I would spin them out.

What if the guy you throw pennies at has a gun? Or decides to follow you to your home, work, whatever? I dont know man, sketchy.

This is no different than the guy keying the viper. There is NO reason to damage ANYONES property, esp just because you think someone was driving like a dickhead.

agreed …hell you could of cause this assclown to crash even. Yes he drove like a douche but your actions were just plain stupid. If this guy was smart he would of gotten your plate and you would be getting arrested for sure.