pepsi center update

Exactly what I was thinking. This little bastard has never been held responsible for anything in his life.

If my kid was behaving like that I would want someone to drag his ass off the ice and find me, or someone in charge at the place. Thats a bunch of BS. Everything revolves around money these days!

less thinking, more action. we’ve provided you with the requested info.

:wiggle:

Lets setup a GI cruise.

lawn donuts? sweet.

Then sue them for their mud damaging your paint. :tup:

yeah, much more optimistic.

Originally Posted by Nikuk
Home answering machine lists an alternate number: 984-6107

…voice mail.

this is a vzw account, the name does not match theirs, neither does the address.

That would make me happy. :slight_smile:

Also, pics or ban…

Pretty odd, considering that I’ve called it twice so far today, to confirm.

“Hi. You’ve reached Charlene, I cannot answer the phone, please leave a message.”

Also, odd because when I called the home #, the answering machine there provides the cell # that you say is not in her name.

:sario: ?

all im saying is the account is not in her name, meaning the billing. i was trying to verify current address.

(so it sounds like a fam share account where she is on someone else’s plan)

she seems to be a sue-happy cunt

Suing for hurting her heel in a doorframe of an insurance company
http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:jDZIAE91CqkJ:www.courts.state.ny.us/ad4/court/Decisions/2006/04-28-06/PDF/0093.pdf+Charlene+Van+Dusen+buffalo&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

something from township meeting minutes:

1. Communication 2007-134

Notice of Claim: Charlene Van Dusen, Individually and As Parent and Natural Guardian of Michael Van Dusen, 81 Pleasant Trail, Grand Island, New York 14072 Vs. Town of Amherst Municipal Building, 5583 Main Street, Williamsville, New York, 14221, Town of Amherst Recreation Department, 1615 Amherst Manor Drive, Williamsville, New York 1422

I’m trying to see if she has a work email address or something but i cant seem to locate Northbrook IGA, i keep getting canadian websites

Northbrook IGA is at the hub of their community. The business has morethan doubled its size in the last five years and Store Manager CHARLENEVAN DUSEN believes the one-on-one approach with customers is their secret to success

oh.

see, i was thinking she was a golddiggin bitch that was leeching a phone from some wanna be.

your theory makes more sense though.

heh… taken from the link you posted

During direct examination by defendants’ attorney, the physician
who examined plaintiff on behalf of defendants testified to the effect
that plaintiff was not injured in the fall but continued to seek
medical treatment in order to obtain prescription drugs to which she
was addicted and/or was trafficking. Defendants’ attorney conducted
such questioning, and the physician so testified, despite a prior
ruling of the court barring such testimony.

So she’s a sue-happy druggie…

This all just keeps getting better and better.

OH STEVE, NOW WE’RE GETTING SOMEHWHERE! lc

HAHA no wonder i couldn’t find work email or anything for her, i was thinking Northbrook IGA was a business company or something white-collar.

Its a grocery store

I was trying to submit this to channel 2’s tipline, but there seems to be a problem with their web form asp code.

Keep trying!

I would be so proud of OT if somebody pwnd this bitch.