pepsi center update

heard on wben this morning that the parents of the kid that was dragged off the ice at the pepsi center are now suing Amherst for negligence, medical bills and emotional pain and suffering. I can’t seem to find the story on any of the local news sites though.

some people just don’t get it.

:bloated:

:picard:

Society is amazing…hopefully people like this get what is coming to them in the end.

What the hell is the name of this family? I want to put a sign up on their lawn. Every day. With a message. A message of ridiculous proportions. Just as this whole thing is ridiculous.

Seriously though, I hate people like this. I hope the other guy counter sues for the criminal negligence, mental anguish sustained, and stupidity of this family.

here’s the link:
http://www.wben.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=07957

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z240/Chokezilla17/fgsfds.jpg

If they think they were getting harassed before, just wait until this news gets out. We need to run this family out of town.

Mother’s name is Charlene VanDusen, kid is Michael VanDusen. NYSPEED detective team go for it. I’d love to see an address and phone number so we can start letting these people know they are not welcome in WNY.

From the link above:

Amherst, NY (WBEN) - The mother of a young boy accused of firing hockey pucks at little boy at the Amherst Pepsi Center in April, is planning to sue the town.
[LEFT]The Amherst Bee is reporting that Chalene VanDusen, the mother of Michael VanDusen, is claiming negligence and carelessness after the boy was forcibly removed from the ice by a man who said the child would not stop shooting pucks.
Charles Schmidle has been charged in the case. He says he there was no supervision in the center, and VanDusen was without parental supervision.
WBEN’s Tom Connolly has more in the audio report above.

[/LEFT]

lol gotta love google

Notice of Claim: Charlene Van Dusen, Individually and As Parent and Natural Guardian of Michael Van Dusen, 81 Pleasant Trail, Grand Island, New York 14072 Vs. Town of Amherst Municipal Building, 5583 Main Street, Williamsville, New York, 14221, Town of Amherst Recreation Department, 1615 Amherst Manor Drive, Williamsville, New York 1422

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:BvaL9sxuVwwJ:amherstny.iqm2.com/Citizens/Default.aspx%3FAgendaID%3D1031%26FileFormat%3Dpdf%26Format%3DAgenda%26Version%3DPublic+Charlene+Van+Dusen,+amherst+ny&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Vandusen, Charlene & Michael
81 Pleasant Trl
Grand Island, NY 14072-1494
(716) 773-2659
Verizon | Landline

(as of 2006)

or

CHARLENE L VANDUSEN
76 AYRAULT DR
BUFFALO NY 14228-1925
(716)773-2659

(but this info is dated back to 2002)

and:

pffft @ Google. :snky: > Google.

lol

chocolate raaaaain

Home answering machine lists an alternate number: 984-6107

…voice mail.

It’s no wonder the poor kid thought it was OK to shoot pucks at people for fun if this is the sense of entitlement that he was brought up with.

less pessimism, more paradigm shift.

seriously, what kind of medical bills could result from this BS incident? emotional issues? give me a fu*king break.

if i was the judge, i would throw the case out and then fine the plaintiffs just for wasting mine and everyone else’s time and tax money.

:lol: Working on it. It’ll be a lot easier at about 5:15. :jam:

That adress from what I know of is the correct one.I work here on the Island and the kid also plays on the little league bas ball team here and all of my coworkers hate going to games when the play his team becouse the kid is an ass and as they say the apple dosent fall far from the tree . The mom and dad are known to spen to much time with the coach after the game if there son dosent get to play enough.He is a future Mike Vic in the making

So who is going to be making the sign and placing it in front of their home?