Performance and Style 2010

Whats up everyone, I’m gonna be hitting up Performance and Style This year… I’m trying to get a feel of who’s all going and where everyone’s staying, because to me, partying at the hotels is equally, if not more enjoyable than the show. The bigger the crowd, the better. So leave some feedback about who’s going and what hotel your staying at…

As of right now i’m either going to be at Hotel Carlisle, or the Days Inn…

Thanks.

I am not totaly sure if i am going I am usually 100% againts car shows. But i am considering going to this one for a change.

well For me, since the show isn’t the “Import” Show anymore at carlisle, and is now “Performance and style,” The show is Minimally entertaining at best, its fun to watch the dyno if theres anything interesting on it, the drifting last year was fairly entertaining as well.

But for me its more about getting fucked up at the Hotel. I just purchased a portable beer pong table and will most likely be staying at Hotel Carlisle because the hotel is nice, but more importantly, The middlesex diner is right across the street (walking distance), has great food at great prices, is open 24hours, and supports BYOB!

I’ll be there. I go to hang out more than anything. My car will be there somewhere near the Built Motorsportswear booth. I stay at the Quality Inn because it’s near the go carts and Waffle House.

Can you get a DUI on the go-carts? lol

haha. No. Or we would have them every year.

i remember a couple years ago we were over there with a big group of guys. Drunk gocarts ftw

That’s when I met you. You were with Nick and Whitey.

I think that’s the same year Whitey was wasted in Waffle House. hahaha.

Going to have to narrow that down a little bit

hahaha.

There was a video on here somewhere of him slurring about Waffle House that year.

any one else going? theres gotta be more, lol.

I did some prep on my motor getting it ready to put it back. I am not sure if i will have all the parts in time if I do not i am going to take my GF’s car.

FMFkid, pm me a price on baseline dyno runs…

thanks

Here’s some pics of the beer pong table purchased solely for carlisle… I am excited. :slight_smile:

Joe, get a hold of me out there. I’ll be around the Built Motorsportswear guys’ booth. Staying at the Quality Inn.

i’ll be there in a red neon, stayin’ at the days inn

^ it seems like a lot of ppl are staying at the days… I am leaning towards staying there, ill be in a 93 Rx7 with an Ls1 in it!

i stayed across the street at the super 8 the last 2 years and that place is a joke, figured i’d try somewhere new

I stayed at the Rodeway one year, and my friend’s S2000 was sprayed down with a fire extinguisher. Too many douchers. That’s why I’m at the Quality Inn. Plus I can walk to the gocarts.

Did you happen to walk across the street or see how happening the Days inn was? I really know nothing about it, but seems to be where a lot of people go…